House Of Welcomes

Fabes pov

In the far distance, Anubis house,home,highschool and my favourite person,my girlfriend,Mara. The cab stops outside Anubis house,the driver asked "would you like a help with your bags?" I replied "no thank you,I've done this for five years now" the taxi driver just giggled. I went in and everyone was inside, even Amber. Only Eddie and KT was missing.

Ninas pov

Finally back in Liverpool,I look along the platform and who do I see, Eddie "EDDIE,oh my gosh you never told me you were going back to anubis" Eddie giggled and walked towards me. "Nina,aren't you forgetting something." I looked at Eddie with the most confused look " your locket chosen one, you need your locket" I sighed and shed a tear. "What's wrong nina" Eddie asked me. "I lost my locket,I don't know where it went". Eddie reached for his leather jacket pocket and said " this locket, the one the chosen one and the osirian can use?" I screamed,"omg Eddie you just saved me". Eddie and I go for a taxi,to get to our second home, and only home in the uk.

Eddie's pov

Liverpool,such a lovley place. What will Yacker say about me coming back to anubis for collage. (over the summer we had a argument and she thought I was meeting other girls in the states) I can't wait to show everyone the surprise, Nina.  "Nina,we shouldn't be together remember, your letter..." Nina giggled and replied " I said that as I read an article online, it's told me about the osirian and the chosen one not being together. The next day I had a vision,telling me we just be together. So I send an application form to anubis again, but Victor didn't reply. I cried for a while about that". I gave Nina a big hug and said,it won't be long now. You will get to see everyone- oh and not Victor though,I wonder who it will be.

Patricia pov

"Is eddie not coming back" I asked Trudy. " yes, yes his flight is late on landing. Oh and also Patricia we have a new resident,taking KTs place" Patricia sighed,"hand me the juice". Joy and Mara looked at Patricia and said "don't even think about it."

Eddie's pov

Anubis house, what mystery do you have for us this year.