29

"corbyn, why don't we just not go to the party?" daniel says with a groan, crossing his arms over his chest

he is currently sat up on a kitchen counter, corbyn in between his legs.

"i promised christina that we would go. we can't just ditch one of our best friend's like that, even if there is an idiot at the party. i'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay? i'd hate myself for eternity if anything happened to you" corbyn speaks softly, caressing daniel's thighs.

"but i'm scared" daniel pouts.

"i know, but i swear on my life that i won't let anything happen to you."

"promise?" daniel asks, holding out his pinky.

corbyn chuckles, hooking his pinky onto daniel's, "i promise."

daniel smiles at that, lacing their fingers and pressing a kiss to corbyn's lips.

"who is this eben guy anyway? i don't remember chris talking about him since i was in the middle of a rut" daniel says, kicking his legs back and forth happily as corbyn continues to softly caress his thighs.

"he's a dom, he was gonna blackmail christina or something if she didn't let him come to the party, so she just let him come. but anyway, he really wants you. he wants to take you away from me, bite over my mark and and re-claim you."

"no, i don't want to be re-claimed! i want you only, i love you only" daniel pouts, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck and pulling the blond into a hug, "don't let him take me."

"i'm not gonna let him take you, princess" corbyn whispers into the boy's ear, resting his hands on his hips.

"i love it when you call me princess" daniel hums, smiling into the crook of corbyn's neck.

corbyn coos at the boy, sighing contently as the brunet begins pressing kisses down his neck.

soon, nibbles and strokes of his tongue are added, sending shivers down corbyn's spine.

he pulls away to look corbyn in the eyes, the two sharing an intimate stare before connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

the pace is slow, un-rushed, and their tongues dance together blissfully as daniel lightly tugs on corbyn's hair.

the blond pulls away enough to lift his shirt over his head, dropping it to the side as daniel does the same.

their lips immediately connect once they're finished, corbyn fumbling with his belt, pulling it out of the loops and dropping it to the floor.

he unzips his zipper and his jeans fall down his legs, kicking them off with ease.

daniel has taken his shorts off by now, somehow, and his arms are now wrapped around corbyn's neck again, his fingers loosely playing with the hairs at the back of the older's neck.

corbyn pulls his boxers down his legs while keeping his lips still connected to daniel's, the cold air hitting his growing cock sending a wave of shivers throughout his body.

daniel hops off of the counter, tugging his boxers down as he, again, starts to kiss down corbyn's neck.

he takes his time with the tender skin, sucking dark marks across it, the blond boy groaning in response to the blissful feeling, his hands rested on daniel's hips.

"babe, do you need prep?" corbyn questions, eyes softly shut and his head tilted to the side slightly.

"no, i'm ready" daniel mutters against his neck in reply, smiling when the blond turns him around.

corbyn lines himself up with his submissive, grabbing his waist as he pushes in, bottoming out.

"oh, shit" daniel moans beneath his breath, head falling back onto corbyn's shoulder.

the dominant begins his thrusts, slow and steady, making daniel practically fall apart in his arms.

the blond moves one hand to grab daniel's leaking cock, running his thumb over the pre-cum covered tip before pumping his hand up and down the shaft in sync with his thrusts.

"o-oh my god, oh fuck." daniel's hand flies to corbyn's forearm, his nails digging into the boy's skin.

"you feel so good, baby boy" corbyn whispers in his ear, a growl following his words.

"you fuck me so good" daniel moans out, his voice slurred because of the overwhelming pleasure.

"i would normally want you to last a little longer but i'll let you right now. cum for me, hun" corbyn says, licking a stripe up his neck.

daniel lets out a breathy, yet loud, moan as he cums into corbyn's hand and over the kitchen counter, the white stripes painting the gray of the granite.

corbyn cums a few thrusts later, biting lightly on daniel's neck.

"fuck, i love you" daniel breathes out, opening his eyes to meet corbyn's.

"this reminds me of when we had our first kiss in the shower" corbyn smiles.

daniel giggles before pressing a kiss to corbyn's lips. "i belong to my best friend and i couldn't be happier."

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 822

A/N: this is what i posted on my snapchat story a little earlier v

it's like completely irrelevant and random but i did change the private story's name to "daddy draco 👀✨" and anyone who is in that story would of already seen it hehehe

-MEGAN☆

🕊࿐ . . . . . .