Spain x Reader Fanfic, La Vida De Amor- Hetalia Axis powers lemon CH 6 Part A

La Vida de Amor

Chapter 6- Story A

            You awoke facing Antonio; centimeters away from his face. If you had moved any closer your lips would have touched, but you didn’t move at all. I don’t mind being here…You smiled and blushed, it wasn’t like you to willingly be this close to a man! But Antonio’s different, he’s more than just some guy…You were thinking about what Antonio meant to you, when you finally remembered what happened last night. He must’ve been dreaming…but he said he loved me! I wonder if he’ll remember? You peered at his sleeping expression hoping to find some sort of answer; his lips were slightly parted and his brown hair was all over the place. His arms hugged you around his waist and back in the same position from the night before.

            You sighed lightly, it doesn’t matter. I said what I said! But, I do think I love him. In the light of day, of course you had some doubts. Soyou gently placed your free hand on his cheek and leaned your forehead against his. You closed your eyes and took several deep breaths before whispering “I think I love you, Antonio.” Of course, you thought he was still asleep! But once he heard you say you thought loved him, his emerald eyes opened. His gaze was full of love that made his eyes smolder, his lips were turned up in a big satisfied grin. He kissed you passionately and tightened your embrace, “Really chica? You mean it?” Excitement lit up his face, he looks like a kid in a candy store!

“O-of course I do!” You scoffed, Antonio couldn’t help but grin and kiss you until you were both breathless. He gently bit your lip and ran his strong hands up and down your back. You began to feel that familiar knot forming in your womanhood; eventually you pulled back for air. For several seconds you laid there and stared into each other’s eyes. His emerald gaze pierced you and made your heart flutter like a humming bird. Little did you know, your gaze melted any fears or inhibitions Antonio ever had; he felt indestructible with you by his side. You didn’t realize it, but your (color) eyes showed so much care and love that Antonio wanted nothing more than to take you right there. He gazed at you, neither of you could seem to pull yourselves away from eachother.

You were pulled out of your reverie by birds chirping outside of your window. “Their song is almost as beautiful as you (name)” Antonio’s hand grazed your cheek and caressed your shoulder. You blushed, “you’re crazy!” Antonio chuckled and kissed the tip of your nose “ loco for you, si! Would you like breakfast mi querida?” He was about to get up when you pushed his chest back down towards the bed and you pulled yourself up, “It’s my turn!” Before he could argue, you took off for the kitchen.

Once you arrived in the kitchen, you slipped on an apron and took out your basic ingredients for a meal in (y/country). You were putting the finishing touches on everything when a warm pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You turned your head to see that Antonio had wrapped his arms around your waist and he was resting his head on your back. “Si?” You purred, you loved feeling his heat. He ran his hands up and down you. When his hands slipped into your shirt, he stopped and rested them on your stomach. Your breathing hitched a little when his hot hands reached your cool skin. Antonio lifted his head right behind yours a whispered in your ear, “Deliciosa” in his deep husky voice. You began to feel the blood rushing to your cheeks in a blush when he grabbed the newly finished breakfast plate; he chuckled at your expression and kissed your cheek. “The breakfast is tambien, claro!” With that, he walked over to the table and began eating.

You finished up your plate and joined him soon after; once finished, Antonio agreed to take you to get your books, to get some clothes and to go grocery shopping! You had worn most of the clothes you had brought in your carry-on already and the washer at La Vida took forever! After breakfast, you cleaned the dishes and threw on some shorts and a camisole. Your outfit wasn’t the most covering outfit, but it fit you nicely. The shorts came about mid thigh and your (color) camisole went well with your complexion. You fixed your bed head and headed out to the living room to wait for Antonio. You sat down on one of the couches in the living room; after several minutes of looking out the window, you noticed some ominous clouds off in the distance.