..•°°•..Chapter 13: Sixth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... You're cool." He simply said. We were now by a store called Jax enterprises.

A sharp pain hit the back of my neck as I played it off and looked up.

"Even if it's not decorated with any light, it's still beautiful." I murmured rubbing the back of my neck to relieve some of the pain.

"Agreed." I heard Xavier said. I look at him to see him also looking up he suddenly look away causing our eyes to meet. I look away embarrassed as I walked faster. I heard him chuckle.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing let's turn back." Xavier said.

"Okay." I said stop walking. He came close to me as he spoke,

" I know we haven't had any incident but I'll feel better if you keep side of me."

"Oh okay." I said a bit uncomfortable. Xavier probably notice this as he made a suggestion.

"Lets walk the other side." 

I nodded in agreement mostly because more vehicles passes on the other side because it's the main road and I started to feel weird being alone with him.

Making a right turn we passed the entrance of Jax's along with Coreas. More light was present here and where we had a 99% chance of meeting someone we don't want to meet.

Because we were walking slow it took us approximately 6 minutes to reach back at where we started and to our surprise a lot of people was present. I pick snowy up to avoid her from being stepped on. Placing her in the bag she pop her head out to see what's going on.

"Let's go to the fount before it gets too crowded." Xavier said. I followed behind as we made our to the fount of the crowd.

"Alright forks we're about to start." The MC said coming on the stage. He place the Mic by his mouth, "Now we're going to say the magic words that we start every morning with. And what's that?"

"Shop at Jax this Christmas!!" Some kids shouted. This cause the crowd to laugh including Xavier and I.

"Nahhh [no], Not that one." He said laughing, "The one for nine morning, alright on the count of three we're gone say it."

As the Mc counted and reach the number three everyone from the crowd shouted, "GOOD MORNING IT'S NINE MORNING!"

"Okay that was a warm up. I want the whole of kingstown hearing us now." The mc said hyping up the crowd.

We all shouted again, "GOOD MORNING IT'S NINE MORNING!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh my gosh that was beautiful." The MC said we also laugh.

"Alright let's get this started."

...

As the nine morning activities proceed the crowd build up by the minute. Luckily, Xavier and I decided to come in the fount. The view is better and my bodyl won't be hot.

"Lets welcome on stage the bowmans!!" The mc announce. We all clap as three older persons, one woman and 2 men came up of stage. It took a while for them to get ready. The crowd went quite as they began to sing, 'The first Noel.' A very heartwarming song composed by John Stainer,

It didn't take long for the crowd including me to join in. I stop singing when I saw Xavier looking at me. I stop singing out of embarrassment and poke him to stop looking at me.