..•°°•..Chapter 12: Fifth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

Start from the beginning

A white pormeranian.

Ok.

Yeah.

I know this may come off a bit weird..
Seeing that we just met and everything

I hope you won't mind but would you join me
for nine mornings tomorrow. You don't have
to go if you don't want too.

__________________________________________________________________

Well I was planning on bring snowy with me, I guess I can go with him in case someone tries to steal her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay but can I bring snowy along?

Is snowy the name of the dog?

Yeah.

Sure she can tag along. Meet me at
subway for 3:30

Okat

Okay.

________________________________________________

At the same time I heard a horn blowing as i looked up to see a truck i knew so well. It seems snowy remembers as well as she ran out my lap towards the gate. She barked and spun a few times, something she does when she's excited.

I message Xavier that am leaving then run towards the main gate opening it for him to enter and park I picked up snowy because she was running towards the moving vehicle. He got out the truck and headed to the back but stop short in his track to greet me.

"Good morning Ria." He said then patted snowy on the head as the continued, "And good morning to you."

The cause snowy to yap while her tail wags. I laugh at her behaviour.

Josh's uncle then walked off, "I couldn't make everything so I order what I can't make."

"Okay." I said.

He then pulled the blue covers off the truck revealing. A well made dog house. He took it off and rest it on the grass.

 He took it off and rest it on the grass

I walked around observing the house. In the back he attached a two holder dog bowl stand, 'Wow he's good.' I thought looking at the small porch.

He then took out A small fence like steel structure and called out to me, "Ria, where do you want it?" He asked.

Finding a good space, I pointed, "Their." He walked to where I pointed then opened it making sure it's well secure.

" He walked to where I pointed then opened it making sure it's well secure