The unexpected date!

Everyone was eating breakfast but they were missing three people. The girls. Everyone except Zoro knew what was happeneing to her. "Oi, wheres Raven at?" He kept asking them. "Youll see soon enough." The rest literatly said in sync. Although Sanji was upset at the fact of Zoro taking "his beloved Raven" away from him he whent with it. "Why is it so noisy in the girls' dorm?" Zoro asked. They just gave him the same anwser "you'll see soon enough". "What are you guys planning?" He asked with a slight glare. This time, sanji replied "you'll see, mr.loverboy. Your taking her on a date right?" He said grinning "yeah. " zoro said giving a quesioning glance at the blonde. Sanji just whent back to washing dishes. "GYYYYAAAA!!!! DONT PUT THAT STUFF ON ME GET AWAY!! I WONT WEAR THAT I REFUSE HELP MEEE!!!" The boys' eyes glinted as they picked zoro and dragged him to a resturaunt "oi!! Where are you guys dragging me! Put me down! Why did Raven just scream whats going on?!!" Zoro yelled furiously at them but they just kept dragging him and sat him in the seat of a resturaunt. "Just wait here for your beloved." The other boys said. Zoro was extremly confused...oh well. Ill just plan other things out and then...ill do what i wanted at night.

Raven's POV.

I screamed hoping one of them would hear me. I gave up and let them dress me up. I was wearing a green blouse, and a black frilly skirt. Ugh. Frilly things and skirts. Sigh. "Raven close your eyes" said nami with a brush with make up on it. "NO MAKEUP" i yelled. Robin used her devil fruit power to close my eyes with small hands. I opened my eyes and looked in a mirror. I had on lip gloss and eye shadow. I wanna hurt them so mucchh!! Again, robin used her powers and hands carried me to a resturaunt. I was at a table alone. I was dropped in a seat and asked what i wanted to drink. "Water please" i said to the waiter. I heard a sigh after the waiter was gone and i was in deep thought untill i hear someones voice. "R-Raven?" I looked up at the voice. My mind and heart started running rampant. I could feel my face turn red. "Z-zo-Zoro?!"

Zoro's POV.

I came back from the batheroom and saw a really fancied up girl. I stared for a minute. She was pretty, i felt weird and reconized this feeling. Dont tell me.. Nami and robin dressed ..her up? i blushed slightly and sat down with a sigh and she looked deep in thought. So i called her name. "Raven" she jolted and looked up. I blushed slightly. They even put make-up on her?! Thats why she was screaming.. "Z-zo-Zoro?!" I nodded and rested my chin on my hand smiling at her "yeah. Sup?" She laughed and blushed. Shes so cute. "So did the boys bring you here?" She asked me. "Yeah , mor eor less dragged. Were you screaming caue of what they did to you?" I asked her "yeah" she sighed heavily. She was next to me and so.. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and rubbed her bottom lip "lipstick too..?" I stared into her eyes. Her whole face turned red. And she nodded. "Yeah ill wipe it off.." She was reaching for a napkin. "S' alright ill get it. " she turned her face to me heheh. "What-" i cut her off and kissed her she had already taken most of it off.

Normal POV

Due to the lipstick thier lips stuck together for a breif moment. He carressed her hair gently and held her hand. She squeezed his hand and thier drinks came. "A vanillia strawberry smoothie for dos madam and sir. " the waiter set it down and it was only one. Two straws. Raven's face flushed to her ears a red. Zoro was already drinking it not minding there was only one. "Its pretty good. You should try it." He said licking his lips from the smoothie. (Nyaaa~) Raven looked at him a breif moment and took the other straw and sucked the smoothie through it. "Uwaa it is!" She smiled happily. After a eating and finishing the smoothie they laughed and were still holding hands. Raven had almost forgotten he was holding her except when he pulled her closer onto his chair. "What is it?" She looked up curiously and his face was extremly close. He didnt move like the other times when he kissed her. He was just staring at her. His eyes were a dark brown, the eyes everyone is scared of, but they gave her confort, happiness and a sign of love. He stared at her silver green with a slight bit of brown eyes. He kissed her softly and hugged her. After they paid and left a small tip they whent to an amusement park. She wasnt paying attention and zoro lef her to a roller coaster. She stiffened at the entrance. "Oi, you alright? Do you not like roller coasters?" He asked. "N..not really.." She was shaking. "We can go somewhere else then " he started to walk off but she grabbs his arm and pulled him back "i..its fine as long as your with me. " she said. Zoro's face turned red And he kissed her forehead. "It'll be alright, im here. " he said with a smirk. She nodded and they got on. She held onto his arm with one hand , locking her other hand onto the bar. They started moving. Everyone was screaming from excitment, except Raven. She just sat in the seat crying inside, screaming but it wouldnt come out. After the ride was over her hair was in tangles, sticking straight up. Zoro chuckled at her hair. She snapped out of her frightened stage and fixed it. "Wanna go on that one next?" She asked this time pointing to the log ride. "Sure why not" they walked holding hands and got on the log ride. They took off at max speed and got totally drenched. Once they got off Raven and Zoro were laughing. "That was fun!" She exclaimed happily with wet clothes and hair. "Yeah, here though, i dont want you getting sick" "im not gonna-" before she finished he put his light jacket over her shoulders and walked close to her. She smiled with a blush on her face. (They also had a cover for people who wore glasses so her glasses didnt get wet on the ride). They both said at the same time with a determined face "wanna go to a video game center?" They laughed "ill beat you there! " raven started running before he even knew and he picked her up carrying her bridal style to the video game center. He put her down and she ran to a pac man one and he followed. "Wanna play player vs player?" She asked. "Ha, you'll lose!" He said with a grunt. "We'll see" she grinned "loser has to kiss the winner deal?" She smirked. "Youre on." He grinned and she pressed play. She gawked at what she saw. She lost. At a game she was super good at. He looked at her "im waiting " he said smirking "oh shut up!" She kissed him lightly and walked away embarrassed. Soon enough it became night time. "I have somewhere i wanna take you" said zoro "where?" "Its a suprize, you have to close your eyes though" said zoro. "Fiinnee" she pouted closing her eyes.

Zoro's POV

I picked her up and started carrying her. She held onto me for support and i think she was scared of falling so i lifted her into the air "kya! Dont drop me baka!" Pft, as if i would.. "Hahah just teasing ya" i said with a grin on my face. She just smiled and buried her face in my chest "confy?" I asked rubbing her head as i walk up to the top of a hill. "Very" she started rubbing her face into my chest.. How cute heheh. "Can i open my eyes yet?" "Not yet. " i got to the top and set her down "you can open them now" i said as i sat down, pulling her into my lap, enclosing her in my jacket. "Whoaa..."

Raven's POV

"Whoaa..." I said astounded at the sight im seeing. "There are stars everywhere... Ive never seen this many.." I suddenly realized i was in his lap and zoro's arms were wrapped around me. I blushed and smiled "its beautiful Zoro.." "Yeah i know. " i looked up and he wasnt looking at the stars..he was looking at me "the sight is beautiful." He said smiling softly. My heart was racing. How cute and handsome can this guy get?! He flipped me around were i was facing him and he got extremly close to my face. "Z..zoro your too close" i said stuttering a little blushing.. "Raven.." I could feel his breath.. Warm.. Sorta smells like mint and strawberry ice cream.. He leant to the side and i realised when he whispered in my ear where he was "be mine.." He breathed into my ear as he said that. I shuddered slightly. I nodded "of course i will idiot.." I said smiling. He hugged me tightly. "Im glad, i love you.." He kept whispering in my ear.. " i love you too.. B..but stop whispering and playing with my ears.." I said blushing. "Are they sensitive..?" He said as he licked my ear. I jumped and he seemed amused. "I..its not funny.." He then kissed me.

Normal POV

He kisses her softly.. Biting her lip for access inside, she opened her mouth and he slide his tongue in. He played with hers and she fought for dominance. They stopped kissing and stared at the stars. "Look! A shooting star! Haha. " said raven happily. "I wish zoro and i can be together forever.." She wised upon that shooting star. he smiled and said "let me protect this girl i love, and be with her forever. " he then looked down at her and she smiled falling asleep. He gave her a piggy back ride home. Everyone gathered around chattily. " so so how'd it go?!" Asked nami "did you ask her?" Asked brook "you better not have ill kick you ass!" Said Sanji. Robin chuckled "would you like me and nami to take her to her dorm Zoro?" Robin asked. "Nah, i think we'll just sleep on the deck. Got any thick blanket handy?" Zoro asked and sanji threw one into his face "lucky bastard gets my Raven-chwan!" Said sanji storming off.

Zoro put raven down , laid down and pulled her close to him to keep her warm. "Night, Raven. " she mumbled something in her sleep "goodnight... Zoro..." He smiled and cuddled her close and fell into a perfect slumber.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you like this chapter! If theres anything you guys have in mind to make it better let me know.! Author-Chan out desu~!