"-I'll be in the basement" he finished before marching out of the room angrily.

  Shocked, I just sat there, gawking at the shut door. He left me. Seconds later, I got up from the bed as well. Not to go get him, no, he needed time to cool down while I needed time to think.

........

"Please open up, you didn't come out last night" I pleaded for the umpteenth time this morning, knocking on the basement door.

"Please Jason" I pleaded some more. knocking harder until suddenly, the door  slowly opened.

"Jason" I sighed out his name as he stared down at me, his eyes glossy and bloodshot.

"Aleister, I'm sorry" he said weakly and a small smile crept upon my face as he motioned me in.

  As I walked into the dimly lit room, I noticed how snug everything looked. From the bean bag chairs to the gaming station, the shelf of books and the huge couch, everything seemed cozy.

"Last night was-I'm just really sorry, please forgive me" he said ruefully, taking both my hands in his.

"It's okay, I forgive you but there's one thing" I said, nibbling on my bottom lip. Why was I getting nervous?

  He smirked, taking my chin between his thumb and pointer finger. He then tugged on my bottom lip with his thumb, releasing it from between my lips.

"What is it?" He asked smoothly, leaning in but I remained silent as my lower lip settled back in between my teeth.

"I-" the meeting of our lips cut me off.

  His flexible tongue exploring my mouth slowly and passionately. His sweet taste filling my mouth deliciously. He then pulled away for me to speak but I felt like I was still in a trance. The sound of him chuckling suddenly pulled me out of my little headspace.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist" he said softly, smirking at my quivering form.

"S'okay, um..I..erm wanted to say that m..maybe you should apologise to Ryder" I said shakily, shutting my eyes nervously and hoping for the best reply.

"Are you fucking serious?"  Agitated, he spoke up.

"It'll make things better I promise" I assured him, trying to reason with him the best I could.

"I don't want things better, he's the asshole that's trying to fuck his own brother!" He yelled, scarying me to the wall, literally.

  I shivered against the wall, watching his body pulsate with anger. I hadn't seen him this angry before and this part of him was a whole another level of scary. As his eye found mine, I  flinched in fright.

"Why are you getting so mad it's just an apology?" I asked, shaking.

"I'm not apologising, period" he said coldly before walking away.

  I just stood there, trying desperately to regain my composure. As the  sound of the door shutting made me jump in place.

  As my eyes flickered open, I realized it was nighttime already. My face had been dried of its tears but my eyes were still very much swollen and bloodshot.

"Ryder's been gone for hours" I whispered warily, jumping at the sudden knock on the door.

"Ryder, I really want to talk to you" desperately, I threw the door open.

  Lunging at Harry, I sobbed unto his chest not caring that I was most definitely ruining his shirt.

"Where is he? Where does he always go?" I asked desperately clenching unto his shirt, looking up at him but only found a saddened face with glistening eyes.

"He-I can't tell you that" he croaked, turning away.

"Please Harry" I begged, determined to find him tonight.

"Please" he remained silent as I sobbed deeply into his chest, buring my  leaking eyes and crimson red face.

"L..light Peace Cemetery" he shut his eyes as he whispered softly.

  Standing on my toes to plant a soft kiss on his cheek, I thanked him. I then quickly rushed out of the house, heading for my parked bicycle.

"Ryder I'm coming" I said to myself, my legs peddling the fastest I'd ever peddled.

Please don't forget to vote on this or leave a comment ..