A LETTER TO THE SOCIETY

Hey dear(hated by every teenager) society!
You were the only reason my dad first slapped me,because i was definitely not fitting in,into his notion of an ideal daughter,
You are the reason my mother worries more about my life partner than how i will lead my life.

He called me a slut,because i was in love with a guy who according to him was a bastard!

I still remember how my mom stopped me from entering the temple near our house just because you know what would you think!?

How do you manage to spare this much of time to stalk and interrupt in everybody's life!?

You were the reason i had nobody to hold me through my dark times
You were the reason why i broke up cause what will Society say!?

You know what!? 
It will be better if you mind your own damn business and stay miles away from mine!

Cause what i do shouldn't be any of your business!

You have killed thousands of hearts with dreams in them. Because of YOU A 35 years old lady refuses to learn how to speak English cause what will Society say!
You made a 15 years old die when all he did was to be a mediocre student but what will Society say!? 

Don't you feel ashamed of what you're doing to the world.
But do you understand how much do we all love you
We think of YOU before making every single move
I am proud of what you have done to us .
Thanks for making us feel not so good about ourselves.

Yours hatefully!
The one who doesn't gives a shit!