Rescue

=Tony's P.O.V=

For days, I've been working in my lab and trying to find Peter. I don't know what that kid is enduring, but The Avengers and I have been raiding every criminal base we know of, and there's one left. If Peter isn't there, we have to go international. I refuse to believe that the kid is anywhere but this base. We are heading in the morning, and I am refusing to sleep. The kid has been missing for two weeks, and I can't live any longer thinking he is being tortured when I'm sleeping. Yes, I have slept since he went missing, but they are full of nightmares, so I don't sleep a lot. I look over to check the clock, as we are leaving at 8:30am SHARP, and my clock says its half past 6 in the morning. I have 2 hours to waste. I go for a shower, and have some Weetabix. I watch half of The Kingsman, and everyone heads to hopefully get Peter.

=Peter's P.O.V=

The people who took me away have gotten more... inventive with their torture. Yes, more painful, but they are making things up by this point. I'm not sure how long I've been away from the Avengers, but I haven't told my captors anything. The torture methods they've used so far are: TRIGGER WARNING

Electrocution

Rape

Salting Fresh Wounds

Partial Poison

Bound with Rope for days on end

Human Isolation (No noise, sight, smell etc)

Put in a box the size of a radiator

Multiple Stabbings

Increased heat

Drug induced nightmares

Alcohol Poisoning (How am I still alive)

and Finally more Rape and stabbings

From my experience at wherever I am, I have learned that they have a slow and painful death planned for me if the Avengers show up. They are storming in now, shouting for me to get up, but I'm bound to the table, so I can't move. They untie me and re-inject me with the purple stuff. They tied my hands and took me into a different room. My legs gave out multiple times and I was electrocuted when I fell. In the room was a large, apparently fire and bulletproof, fish tank. "You're little buddies showed up. Time to die." Why, why save me? I'm in so much pain, and the injection took away my high pain tolerance and fast healing abilities. They put me in the tank and bound my ankles and wrists to the bottom of the tank. They used rope, hand cuffs, zip ties and plastic bags. They shot my legs, but I was gagged, so I couldn't scream. They beat me with their guns, and now I think my ribs and pelvis are broken. They removed my gag and told me to look up. They jumped out of the tank and dropped tons of water on me. I couldn't fight, I was way too weak. I saw them put more of the glass on top of my tank. Then concrete. Then brick. By the time they finish, I'm so weak that I close my eyes and wait to die.

=Tony's P.O.V=

We arrived at the place by roughly 10am. The rest of the Avengers were arresting or fighting the criminals, and I was sent to find Peter. I found the torture room, which was full with terrible devices and terrible people. I took care of the people easily. I found a door, and I could only hope Peter was behind it. I blasted the door open, and I saw him. Peter was tied to the bottom of a glass container, drowning. He is bleeding into the water, and his ribs are visible through his shirt. All his clothes are torn, burnt and tattered. I blast the glass, expecting it to shatter. Instead, the glass just cracks slightly. I decide this would take too long to blast open, and remove all the junk from the top of the lid. I remove the lid and submerge myself in the blood-tinted water. I take off the rope and handcuffs, but the zip ties are too tight, so I leave them on. I drag Peter out of the tank carefully, and carry him bridal style towards the rest of the team. (They found the torture room) When they saw Peter, everyone was shocked. I was crying inside my suit, but tried to make sure the rest of the team didn't know it. "Guys, I-I need h-help. He's not breathing, he was drowning." Nat stepped forward and took the limp figure from my arms. She lay him down on the metal table in the middle of the room, and started performing CPR while everyone told me about what they found out. Suddenly I was distracted by coughing and a thud. I look back over at Nat, who is helping an extremely sick Peter Parker up from the floor. "Well, he's alive. When he started to breath, he also tried to walk and fight me." The skinny boy looked around when he was standing. He was trying to speak, but even his breathing was laboured. He looked confused. What was he thinking?

=Peter's P.O.V=

I must have passed out, because when I woke up I was coughing and spurting up water. I couldn't breath properly. I looked around. I recognise these people, but I can barely stand. Why did the Avengers save me? I push away Natasha Romanoff, who performed CPR on me, and almost immediately fall back over. I look around the room. Suddenly I'm back, being tortured, electrocuted, raped... I can't see the Avengers, is this a flashback? I hear Mr Stark's voice, but all I can do is scream, the pain, suffering, isolation. It's too much. I still haven't talked yet. Once I snap back to reality, I see Mr Stark holding me up and looking straight into my eyes. Human Contact. The first I've had since I was... you know. I panic and scream "GET OFF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP! NO!" He does as such, and I sink to my knees. I panic and rock back and forth, whispering "please, no, not again" over and over. The rest of the Avengers leave, allowing just me, Mr Stark and Miss Romanoff in the room to talk. "I-I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I-I can't l-l-let you t-t-t-t-t-touch me. Please." I was shaking, and my senses are all out of control. Mr Stark was concerned, I could see it. Miss Romanoff left to get Bruce and get me to the Jet. "They-th-they r-r-r-" Before I could finish Mr Stark interrupted me. "Kid, please don't say it. Don't. You're clearly still traumatised, so don't force yourself to talk about it." I nodded, and then spotted Bruce and Miss Romanoff walking through the door. Bruce charged over to me and asked Miss Romanoff and Mr Stark to leave. He kneeled in front of me and started to talk. "Listen, I need to help you stand up. You have to let me hold you up. Do you trust me?" I really did, so I nodded. He held his hand out and stood up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Bruce puts his other hand on my back, and I flinch. This sucks. "It's ok, I'm sorry" I want to tell him not to apologise, but my vocal chords won't allow it. We walk slowly, so we don't re-open any wounds or injure me further. All the walking was flat ground until we got to the Quinjet. "I-I-I-I can't get u-u-up t-t-t-there" I started to cry. I'm such a disappointment. I can't even get up a ramp. "We haven't got a stretcher. You need to do this for me. Please. Peter." I just take the first step, and I whimper. We keep going, one step at a time, slowly and surely getting in the Quinjet. There I see Mr Barton, Miss Romanoff, Mr Stark, Mr Lang and Mr Rogers all looking at me. I make Mr Banner let go of me, and I stumble over to a seat. I stare at the low seat, and decide to stand on the fly back. I hear the clunks of iron footsteps behind me as the ramp lifts. "Kid, sit down. You can't stay standing during flight." I shake my head violently. "No, sir. I can't. Physically can't, mentally can't" I was surprised I hadn't stuttered. He looked confused. He had his helmet off, and the look of utter determination was spread across his face. "Please don't make me, Pete. I don't want to hurt you" I looked him dead in the eyes. No way was I going to sit down. I couldn't. Mr Stark placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me down into a seat. I screamed, it was too much pressure, too much movement. I started to cry. It was a horrible pain, and despite what I'd endured, I couldn't handle the pain. "Kid, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to hurt you." I was quietly sobbing and whimpering. I was like this for the entire ride back to the Facility.