Heartbeat

Aj pushes Von in the house yelling

Aj: Its a drive by get down im finna go lock all the doors.

Aj grabs Keri's phone and runs outside and gives it to her and Keri asked

Keri: what was that about? Who here Aj?

Keri puts her car in park and unbuckles her seat belt as Vons opens the front door to see Aj leaned inside of Some females car. Von gets heated all over her body and Keri sees Von and slaps the fuck outta Aj , as Aj puts her arms through the window grabbing Keri's arms so she would stop hitting her. Von starts to walk down the driveway rapidly swinging at Aj. Aj tries to stop both of them from hitting her at the same so she runs down the driveway. Von Doesn't chase Aj because she notices Keri.She had remembered her from yesterday at Booda house. So they both stare for a while in shock . Keri blurts out as she opens the car door.

Keri: Damn hoe you stole my Bestfriend now you trynna steal my motherfucking girlfriend?

Von: Uhh sweetie this is my girlfriend.

Keri: Oh Forreal.

Von: Have you not seen her Tattoo on her foot? Its says AUVONA.

Keri: AUVONA??? THATS YOUR FUCKING REAL NAME? Oh so Aj this is your Bestfriend? Ima kill you Aj.

Keri goes in her car and put a 8' pocket knife in her purse. She starts to walk towards Aj. Aj starts to back up into the road and as she does a car hits her causing her to fly to the other side of the street. The car stops and the person gets out of the car to check on Aj. Von ran over to Aj. She Looks down at Aj And breaks down. Immediately she drops to Her knees crying. Neighbors start to come out and surround Aj. Keri Tries to dial 911 but her hand is shaking to much she begans to cry hard and the numbers on her phone begans to become blurry. A Neighbor had already called the police when they were arguing but they never came. A different neighbor had also the police when Aj had gotten hit by the car. The Police Show up and by the time they had shown up Aj's head had began to swell tremendously. She had gotten her head cracked open. She wouldn't move. Automatically everybody assuned she had died. Von starts to yell.

Von: THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. IF YOU WOULD NOT OF BACKED HER INTO THE ROAD SHE WOULDN'T BE DEAD.

Police 1: Are you related to her?

Von: This is my girlfriend

Police 1: And you are Mam?

Keri: Her wife . Can I ride with her there?

Police 1: Yes you can.

Von: Oh no you can't. What the fuck?!

Police 1: Somebody had to lock up we have to hurry up and get her to the hospital.

They load Aj up on the truck. Keri gets in the truck as Von locks all of Aj's house doors. She has in her car and drives directly behind the truck running red lights and all. They make it to the hospital. They run Aj inside. Keri and Von runs quickly after. They stop Keri and Von At the door telling them they have to wait in the waiting room. As they began to walk back Vons starts crying. Keri is still in her robe at the hospital.

Keri: Why you had to try and take Booda And Aj From Me? Its bad enough Booda and I knew each other for 12 years and what she choose?

Von: She chose pussy over head. You wasn't giving her pussy. You only gave her head.

Keri: To bad I gave her both.

Von: Ok so yall used to was fuckin'?

Keri: WAS YALL?

Von: Yes.

Keri: Ok then worry bout yourself. Sip your tea.

Keri walks away praying that Aj is ok and gets well when a message from Booda popped up on Keri phone.

Booda: Come over.

Keri: I can't Aj in the hospital.

Booda: Why what happened to my dawg?

Keri: She got hit by a car.

Booda: What hospital yall at?

Keri: Cooper Hospital.

Booda: Im on my way.

Booda gets in her car and drives over to Cooper Hospital and when she gets there she parks and walks in the hospital. She called Keri and asked

Booda: What floor you on?

Keri: 3rd floor.

Booda got on the elevator and there was a beautiful women already on the elevator. Booda seen her and she got chills all over. The lady was about 5'6 . Brownskin with braces, and long curly hair. She had wide hips and pretty ass lips.

Booda: Where you going?

Lady: What You Mean?

Booda: What Floor?

Lady: Oh 6th. Where you going?

Booda: Third. But may I say your a very beautiful women.

Lady: Thank you and you are a very hansome man.

Booda: Lady.

Lady:  Lady? Your a women ?

The elevator stopped at the third floor and Booda pressed the button to close the elevator doors

Booda: Yes I am a female.

Lady: You a tall ass female.

Booda: I Get That Alot. What's Yo' Name?

Lady: Victoria

Booda: Before you leave can i get your number?

Lady: Give me your number and ill call you.

Booda gave Victoria her number as they arrived to the sixth floor Victoria got off and Booda headed down to the third floor thinking about Victoria. When Booda arrived to the third floor she got off the elevator and she seen Keri as she walked over to Keri she heard somebody call her name. And when she looked it was Von.