Costa Rica Problems

Booda : What possess you to that ?

Victoria : You took mine . I took yours . You got something special. I got something special.

Both Victoria and Booda feel asleep . When they woke up it was due to landing of the plane . It was very bumpy and rough .Booda looked out of the window .

Booda : Where are we ?

Victoria : Costa Rica .

Booda : Oh shit I did a report about Costa Rica.

Victoria: My personal chauffeur is on his way right now he is going to take us to the hotel.

Booda: Do you have service down here ?

Victoria: Yes do you ?

Booda : No Because I have metro PCS . You know us poor people have merto PCS .

Victoria: (laughing tremendously) Baby you not poor .

Booda: Mhm

Victoria took her phone off of airplane mode and as soon as she did her phone was going off. Ring after ring after ring.

Booda: Damn you got niggas blowing your phone up.

Victoria: No niggas.

Victoria then got a phone call. The name that popped up was "First Love".
Booda looked at the phone and said

Booda: But you don't have no niggas though. OK.

Victoria: This aint just any nigga. This is my first love.

Booda: Then why he not here with you ?

Victoria: Really?! Whatever you can leave I am not forcing you to be nowhere you don't wanna be.

Booda: Man whatever. Plus I thought you told me you didn't have no first love.

Victoria: I never said that. But if I did I lied .

Booda had a repellent look on her face. Victoria's personal chauffeur then showed up. The chauffeur popped open the trunk. Booda grabbed hers and Victoria's bags and put them in the trunk. Victory walked over to the passenger side holding her dress up. The driver opened her door and closed it back. He went and helped Booda with the bags when they were in he closed the trunk and opened Booda's door for her . She got in the back and pulled out her phone. She forgot she didn't have service so she put it back in her pocket. She starred out the window as they were riding to the hotel. Victoria was talking to the chauffeur telling him where they were going. Then her phone rang. It was Javontae her first love.

Victoria: Hello

Javontae: Why haven't you been answering my calls ?

Victoria: Because I was on a plane im in Costa Rica right now.

Vontae: That's wassup. I got something for you when you come back. A whole day dedicated to me and you.

Victoria: What all you got planned ?

Vontae: A lot. I spent bout 3,600 on everything all together.

Victoria: Sounds nice. What day?

Vontae: Next weekend starting Friday finishing on Sunday night.

Victoria: Ok. Let me call you back later I just arrived to the hotel.

Vontae: Alright I love you .

Victoria: I love you too Vontae.

They pull up to the hotel. Booda gets out and the chauffeur pops the trunk. Victoria goes inside of the hotel to check in Booda and the chauffeur comes in and sits the bags down. A bell hop came and got their bags asked them where their room was. Their room was on the top floor of the Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens . They had a huge hotel room. With a king size bed, sliding doors going to the back where the personal pool was. Like the picture above. They got on the elevator and headed up to their room. On the elevator it was silent so Booda put her headphones in. But Victoria took them back out.

Victoria: Give them to me. Now.

Booda took her headphones out of her phone and gave her the headphones. The bell hop just continued to look forward. They got to the top floor and there room was the only three rooms on that floor. The bell hop led them to their room but when they opened the door it was the wrong room. It didn't look like the room in the pictures.

Victoria: This is the wrong room i asked for the room with the king size bed and it comes with a full kitchen and a bathroom with a pool in the back .

Bellhop: No you order this room with hammock in back .

Victoria: No I ... Sr. I'm trying not to yell at you but i know what I ordered.

Bellhop: Your last name Deiz?

Victoria: No My Name Is Victoria Manigault.

The Bellhop looked at his Iphone.

Bellhop: Ohhhhhh you next room very expensive very very .

Victoria: Oh Really? It Is ? I Thought I Had The Hammock?

Bellhop: No it says here Manigault have biggest room with pool no hammock.

The bellhop opened the doors to the room .

Bellhop: Welcome to your deluxe villa.

He carries the bags in for them.

Bellhop: Do you need anything else?

Victoria: No thank you.

Victoria's phone began to ring. Booda looked over at her phone as the bellhop began to leave. Booda snatched Victoria's phone out of her hand. She looked at the phone and it was Javontae . She forwarded the call and put the phone in her pocket. She got another phone call from Javontae and Victoria snatched her phone out of Booda's hand.

Victoria: Hello

Javontae's Momma : Victoria ?! hey this is Javontae's Mom Um I Just Wanted to inform you that Javontae is in the hospital he had a heart attack..

Victoria broke down bad .