Heartbroken And My Punishment.

I woke up and I was still really upset, my head was pounding, I had an awful sleep last night!. Images of yesterday started to flow through my head and I started to feel really angry. I mean Ben is still out there defenceless in the Maze because of the stupid scratch and could be dead or alive and terrified. Were all here cuddled in bed and safe. It wasn't right. I started to put on clean clothes. I felt my neck and it was still really sore and my wrists red raw. I needed to get my neck cleaned and bandages changed. I might as well get some ice and a shower I stink. I really feel so dirty right now and I heard Newt outside my door. I think he was talking to Thomas. "What are we going to do Thomas she is obviously really upset and mad at us still with what happened Yesterday". "I don't know Newt we are just going to have to let it play out".

I couldn't believe they were acting like this. I walked up to the door and opened harshly and saw the two of them and couldn't even look at them straight and I just started ranting. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, IT WASN'T HIS FAULT HE GOT POISONED AND IT WAS CONTROLLING HIM , I MEAN YOU COULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIM IN THE FUCKING CAGE OR WHATEVER THE HELL THAT NAME IS, FOR A FEW WEEKS BUT NO YOU THREW HIM OUT INTO THE MAZE WHERE HE IS DEFENCELESS AND PROBABLY DEAD, IF NOT DEFINITELY TERRIFIED, YOUR ALL MONSTERS!, I MEAN DO YOU ALL NOT HAVE A HEART OR FEELINGS WHAT SO EVER, AND YOU THOMAS I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET AND AGREED TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING, I MEAN FOR GOD SAKES YOUR ALL BASTARDS".

I finished my rant and began to walk away from them as I just couldn't stand the look of them both rite now. I walked out my bedroom door, pushing passed the two of them quite rudely and walked down the stairs in a fast pace. "Amelia wait will you just!?. I ignored the voice as I knew it was Newt. I walked a little bit further and turned a corner. I saw Chuck "Are u ok Amelia??, if it makes u feel any better I don't agree with what they did either that's why I walked away." I turned to look at him. He was such a kind hearted kid and I really liked him. I pulled him into me and gave him a long hug and smiled. "I know Chuck, I never saw you put your hand up for either, your a good kid and I'm glad we're friend's." I let go of him and continued walking. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. It just hurt so much. I know though that if I met Alby I would be talking about it and would probably be getting a Punishment as well. No doubt about that at all. I was actually quite nervous about my punishment. I will probably be put in the smaller. I kept moving and turned another corner and who did I see. I guess that conversation will be happening now.

I was just walking to the forest when I saw Alby walk over to me and he was coming very fast. He looked very angry and not impressed. He came very close to me and I hid my wrists as they could not take another grabbing from someone. They were very sore. "AMELIA!" I rolled my eyes. "Here it comes." "WHAT THE SHUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING GIRL SCREAMING LIKE THAT INFRONT OF EVERYONE ABOUT BEN, YOU KNEW THIS PUNISHMENT WAS HAPPENING AND THERE WAS NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE THAT, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST EXCEPT IT AND KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT, AND THEN YOU STAND INFRONT OF HIM TO PROTECT HIM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?, HE IS THE SAME GUY THAT HELD A KNIFE TO YOUR NECK AND NEARLY KILLED YOU, BUT NO YOU PROTECT HIM?!." I looked at him rolling my eyes shocked. Alby really didn't have any guilt for what he just did to Ben. One of his own people and someone who looked up to him who he was supposed to protect and keep safe like family. Despicable.!!!!. "ARE YOU SHUCKING KIDDING ME ALBY, DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT YOU JUST DID LAST NIGHT HUUUHH!!!!!???, YOU PUT ONE OF YOUR OWN YOUR FRIEND IN THAT MAZE AND PRACTICALLY PUT HIM TO DEATH, YOUR A MURDERER, YOU ALL ARE, AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU DON'T FEEL ON BIT GUILTY, ALL BECAUSE HE GOT BIT AND HE DIDN'T REALISE WHAT HE WAS DOING BECAUSE THE SCRATCH WAS MAKING HIM CRAZY. THE POISON KN THE SCRATCH, IT WASN'T HIM AT ALL, NOW HE IS OUT THERE PROBABLY SCARED SHITLESS WITH NOTHING TO DEFEND HIMSELF WITH AND GOING CRAZY MAYBE EVEN BLOODY DEAD. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE NONE OF YOU AT ALL HAVE ANY GUILT AT NONE!!!!! YOUR ALL SHUCKING CRAZY PHSYCO!!!!!!!."