ᵍᵒᵒᵈᶠᵉˡˡᵃˢ

🌸I just have a weird obsession with mob movies. Not gangs, but like yknow the movie CASINO, or GOODFELLAS so yea here ya go... also why does Taehyung look different ♤♤🌸

♡ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢs ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ♡

Growing up in my family is, how do you say... difficult.

You gotta know your connections, who your cool with. You gotta make sure some prick wont go stabbing your back.

My ma always said 'If you dont go looking for trouble, how is it gon find ya?'

All the adults in my house seemed to find it funny. I didnt get it. My ma was as sweet as a peach, nicest woman you could ever meet I promise you that.

It was sunday morning, I was 16 years old. Usually I'd go out with the family to church but I started my new job.

My boss was a nice man, Kim Namjoon.
I worked at a bakery for a while and started skipping classes. Soon I started skipping school all together.

Eventually the school started sending letter to my house and when my pops got ahold off them is when all hell broke loose.

'Taehyung, come here for a moment'

I walked up to cautiously seeing as he was drunk and his belt was halfway off.

'C'mon Johnny give the kid a break hes been worki-'

'Shutup! You know what these are Taehyung?'

He threw the papers in my face.

'Letters! From your school, saying you havent been there in about a month. Whys that?'

He grabbed his belt hitting me a few times in the face.

'Huh!? What the hell are you doing with your life kid!?'

As soon as my ma got 'em off me I ran to the only place I could.

Namjoons restaurant.

'Namjoon!'

He ran out immediately walking up to me with a cigar in his hand.

'What is it kid? Huh? I'm busy here- Ay kiddo what happened to you? Jin!'

Soon his husband Seokjin walked in his big brown orbs widening at the sight of my face.

'Ai baby what happened?'

He gripped my chin with his hand examining my wounds

'My pops got a letter from my school saying I havent been in a while. But it's only cause I got a job here! So he beat me, ain't nothing new'