It looked delicious, I took a fork and put a mouthful,

"Wow!, its super delicious Lina"

"Hey!, did you have your lunch?" I said pushing my plate towards her.She looked down and nodded her head

"No!, I am not hungry, I had a headache since morning, so.. I just had a coffee and I don't feel like eating anything" she said without looking into my eyes.

I felt she was hiding something from me " you look very tired Lina, you need rest,you need a holiday" I said patting her hand.

She looked at me nervously surprised by my touch,I was surprised when she returned it with a sweet smile.

"A holiday?, hahah, if I take a holiday who will take care of children?"

"Hey common, you can take them along with you"

"Then how will it be a holiday David" she said laughing again, I looked at her adorably, she looked so beautiful when she is happy.

"Come on Angelina, what's the fun in a holiday without children?, they are grown up kids, I really like George's company, the day when he came to my house, he was so fascinated with the cars, that's the reason I dropped him..." I suddenly realised she didn't look comfortable me bringing up the topic of George's birthday.

"George has been suspended from school for a week David" she stood up to take a juice bottle from a small refrigerator which was placed in a corner of the cafe.

"I really cannot understand George sometimes, I am not sure how should I handle him, how much ever I love him, pamper him, he is unable to forget his dad, I am really afraid that... I don't know" she just shrugged and didn't discuss further.

"Did you try to discuss with him on this?"

"No!, I am waiting for the right time, now that he is home, he is in his own world, he doesn't want to discuss about it, I am busy in cafe whole day, so I felt like giving him a break is a good idea"

"Hmm..., so do you mind if I meet George at anytime at your house again?" I said looking at her teasingly.

Surprisingly she smiled in return "I don't have any issues children meeting you David, I am worried that George left school to meet you, an action which I would never expect from him to do, I don't understand where am I lacking in making my children understand that I love them more than anything in the world,  but they fear to share their feelings with me" Tears rolled down her eyes as she couldn't control herself, she pinched the gap between her eyebrows and started crying.

My heart melted looking at her situation I immediately stood up and went close to her " hey!, look I am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, please Angelina, look at me, your children do understand you" I said trying to lift her chin up.

After a while She stopped crying, I handed her a tissue and she silently thanked me before wiping the tears off her face.

"Are you feeling better now?" I said wiping her tears over her cheeks.

"I just become emotional sometimes, I am sorry I ruined your afternoon" she said smiling a little.

"Well!, you should be punished for that for sure, let me drop you home" I said

"No! David, I cannot leave the cafe like this, you please go ahead , I would leave only after few hours" she said trying to clear the table.

"But you have closed the cafe for the day right" I said wondering whether she would open the cafe after I left.

"Yeah..but the cafe is so messy I need to clean it up" she was ready to kick me out of cafe, but I couldn't leave her so soon.

"Well fine then let me help you in cleaning the cafe" I  went straight into the kitchen to clean the dishes.