[024] The Otonashi murder case

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

It was April 14th. Haruna and her brother Yuuto were driving down a highway until they ran out of gas. Yuuto decided to walk it to the nearest gas station which is an hour away.

He tells Haruna to lock all the doors and windows in the car just to be save.

So she does what he says.

After a few minutes Haruna starts getting bored and entertains herself by turning the radio on.

She heard some shocking news.

A serial killer has escaped from prison and was last seen on the same highway that Haruna's car was parked. She was scared and quickly turns off the radio, double checks the locks and makes sure the road is clear.

She looks up and sees the murderer just a few feet away from her, approaching in her direction.

Kidou returns back to find that car still locked but Haruna dead inside. Her through was slit.

The car was a convertible and therefore the killer was able to kill Haruna.

SO WHO WAS THE SERIAL KILLER?

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK THE SERIAL KILLER IS THAT KILLED HARUNA

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Yuna: This chapter was so much fun to make! So. . . please don't let it flop! (*'ω'*) The answers will be revealed in the next chapter, which will be here in less than a week! And everyone who solved the murder, will get a shout out! (^з^)- See you in the next chapter!