"Mrs.Doggers? Mrs.Doggers? Answers?"

"I'm not sure yet." I lied.

To be completely honest, my siblings are the closest things I have. Might as well stay with them, right? Only problem is I'm in Tampa, Florida and they're in L.A. as in California. Recap, I stayed with mom and dad, they moved away. Yeah.

"Do you need a little alone time to think Mrs.Doggers?"

"No, uhm, I just need to contact James and Alice."

"I can help you out with that."

"They're literally across the map."

"Well I can find where they are, get the number, give it to you, and you'll call. Sounds creepy but hey, it'll do."

With that and a few clickity clacks of keys on the keyboard, I had it. James' number. I punched the numbers in and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Ring*

*Riiinnnggg*

*Riiiinnnngggg*

By the third ring, a voice on the other end spoke!

»Hello? You know its like 1:48 a.m.?

»J-James? It's me.

»Bella? Noo way. Bella?

»Yes, yes, it's me! I have good news and bad news though.

»Ohh... Well come on.

»The good news is I have to move in with you and Alice...

»Woah, no can do lil sis. Plus you haven't contacted us in ages.

»You sound like a typical girl, stop. James you have to because the bad news is mom and dad. They got murdered.

»What do you mean? This isn't true Bella.

»I don't want to believe it either but I have to. Look I'm sorry I have to tell you it but it's the truth. I'm at the hospital right now negotiating on whether to go with you and Alice or foster care. You know I never wanted to end up there.