Chapter 1 - Pointless Points

New Zealand's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had just gotten ready in my dorm. Ugh.. what day was it? Right, Monday. I already dreaded the escape on the first day. Snatching my bag, i had tracked myself out of the dorms building and went to the school building.

I had just gotten a dorm yesterday during open house. I only met the teachers, not the students. Something everyone should note is that i'm not a talker. I'm shy and most likely keep to myself. When my best friend forced me to meet people, the only person i met was my brother, America. He was super nice and not a slob or sexual like everyone describes him. But, of course, we never got to know each other more. Sure, i still get a text or two, but that's from Peru. I'm lucky- he's coming to the same college. I had nobody to be by, everyone was with everyone in college. I noticed a group of running kids to rush towards the lunchroom. Out of panic, i ran towards the side.

It always feels like everyone wants to kill me. Why don't i let them. Hearing a ding on my phone, i checked it. Peru had sent me a picture of the front of the school. Yeah, i saw that already. I texted him back unhappily. I dreaded to get into the first day of school. Finding a desk by a kid who had two stripes as a face with  a white part. I decided to ask his name- my descriptions of other people are horrible. "Philip." He said. He looked scarily Goth, so i sat back in my chair sadly.

I began to jot down notes of my depression and general occurrence of the entire morning on  a journal of mine. The teacher called attendence, and the bell rang. 

4:30 pm -- Monday

I just got to the dorm. Everything was a blur of what i just did. I realized i had left my journal o Philippines desk- but didn't care about it. My feelings were hopefully guarded from other peoples eyes. Tears welled in my eyes for no reason- Oh, ow i remeber. I had been thinking of how everyone neglected and despised me.

It had been an hour by until i stopped. I probably have a mental disorder. I felt myself get up off the floor and open the door- and to my surprise...

It was there.. with a note.