VI. FIGHT

"So? What did he say?" Tommy asks impatiently with Vince by his side

"So? What did he say?" Tommy asks impatiently with Vince by his side. Amber came back from her little rendezvous the fellow tattoo artist to find that most of the boys were are her apartment building. Mick had decided to stay home with his girlfriend and Nikki had locked himself in his room. She sighed and put her leather jacket on the couch, where the boys were sitting.

"Hello, nice to see you boys as well." She said sarcastically while walking towards to fridge to grab a can of sofa to only be met with an empty shelf.

"Sorry Amber...How are you?" Vince asked while still smirking at the idea of her sleeping with some random guy. Vince couldn't lie to himself, he found her hot. She was way more his style than his current girlfriend but he only stayed with her to ride her car and take her money and drugs. Amber groaned.

"Where the fuck are all the drinks?" She said, ignoring Vince's question completely. Tommy cringed at her raise of tone.

"Uh Nikki grabbed basically everything in the fridge and locked himself in his room." He said, slightly scared by her.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." She murmured and Vince laughed.

"Forget about him. Anyways, how was your day? How's your tattoo?" Vince asked, propping himself on his elbows from his laying positions on the couch. She smiled and sat in between the two boys, laying Vince's legs on top of hers.

"Thank you for asking, Vince! I had an okay day and my tattoo is looking amazing! I'm so glad I got it." She said, showing off the half sleeve she got to the boys who nodded in agreement. Tommy got up and looked at her.

"Now please tell me we got a place to jam?" He said and she rolled her eyes in a playful way before nodding. Vince gasped and got up with Tommy, both of them looking at her in astonishment.

"You're joking right?" Vince asked as she got up from her seat and stood between the two.

"Nope! Saturday, 8PM." She said and the two boys let out sighs of reliefs and cheered.

"Holy shit, Ambs! You're the best!" Tommy said before both of them hugged her small frame, giggling like little school girls at the thought of having a gig. She smiled.

"Aw I love you guys, too." She said and they laughed harder, only to be interrupted by Nikki walking out of the room while holding his head and a bottle of beer. He groaned, making them stop cheering and hugging. They all looked at him, hands still around each other.

"What the fuck are you guys still doing here?" He asked in annoyance and Amber gave him a flat smile.

"And what the fuck are y'all cheering about? It's getting on my fucking nerves." He added and Amber lost her smile. Tommy tried to lighten the awkward situation.

"Well if you must know, Amber got us a gig for next Saturday!" Tommy said and shook her shoulders playfully, making her giggle. Nikki scoffed.

"You actually slept with that pig?Jesus Christ." Nikki said and walked towards the kitchen, putting down his beer bottle. Vince frowned at his comment and wrapped his arm around Amber's shoulder, giving her a reassuring squeeze which she was thankful for.

"At least I'm actually doing something for the band, Sixx. Unlike you who had been laying in his room for the past two weeks while all of us have been figuring things out for shows." She snapped back and Tommy inhaled sharply, trying not to laugh at Nikki who just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever..." He mumbled before turning around and walking back to his room. Vince and Tommy hugged her quickly before offering her to take a walk which she gladly accepted.

As the three walked down the not so busy streets, Tommy with a cigarette in hand and Vince with his vodka bottle that he stole, they somehow ended up at Vince's. They definitely don't know how, since the distance is pretty big between the two households. He had told them that his girlfriend was out of town for the weekend which meant the three ended up partying like animals, especially Amber who drank too much and shared oh so many joints with Vince, she could barely remember her day. Tommy and her took a bus home and got judged on the hole ride home. They kept laughing and mocking strangers and playfully harassed some random old lady who got them kicked out of the bus so they ended up walking home and almost getting lost.

"Ambyyyyyy!!!!" Tommy whined and swung his arm around her to which she laid into his touch.

"Don't call me that, drummer." She replied with a groan. Tommy playfully scoffed.

"Alright, Mick." He said to which she laughed at and slapped his shoulder.

"Any other nickname please." She said and he made a thinking face before gasping.

"Ambee babes." He said with a bright smile. She huffed and laughed, turning to face him.

"You're adorable, Tommy boy." She said and he blushed. He looked down at the ground and she stopped walking, looking at him. She raised her brows and he avoided her gaze.

"Are you blushing?" She said with a smile to which he shrugged, shaking his head.

"What? No." He said obviously lying. She laughed and put her hand on his cheek, brushing her thumb against his him in a reassuring way.

"It's okay I don't mind." She said before kissing his cheek lightly, making his face go redder. He shook his head almost confused but she left her hand there.

"Amber what are you doing to me?" He whispered in a defeated tone, making her heart ache. Her face held no visual emotions as she thought, and his was filled with confusion and mystery. She opened her mouth to speak but no sound left her mouth as she looked into his eyes.

"I- i don't know. But I like it." She said before closing her eyes and crashing her lips against his soft ones, making him let out a small gasp at the sudden action before melting into the kiss. Her arms snakes around his neck as she depended the kiss and he wrapped his arm around the small of her back, bringing her body closer to his. Their bodies fitted together perfectly like a mold. She sighed happily and he smiled into the kiss before breaking the kiss. She rested her forehead onto his chest and he rested his chin on top of her head.

"I like it too." He said before letting a laugh to which she responded with her own as well.

A/N what a twist lol. We hit 1k! Thank you all so much!