i.BAND

Waking up with a pounding headache, Amber looks at her surroundings and furrows her brows, not remembering all the events last night

Waking up with a pounding headache, Amber looks at her surroundings and furrows her brows, not remembering all the events last night. She looked at the surprisingly light colored decorations and grew more confused. Then, looking at the alcohol bottles on the ground from the night before she laughed. Both her and Tommy were very drunk at some point, telling stories of themselves and getting to know each other. Tommy had let her sleep in his sister's room while Amber found a job or another place to stay at. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, letting out a sigh. She pulled her body upwards and pushed her legs off the bed, getting up slowly. After locating her bag and guitar case, she changed out of her t-shirt and shorts and put on fishnets with old ripped jeans and a random t-shirt she grabbed.

Opening the door, she looked at the corridor in front of her and looked both ways before walking towards the bathroom. She fixed her hair in front of the mirror and washed her face, applying some eyeliner she found that he used the day before. Tommy's house was rather nice. Spacious even. His parents weren't in town is what he said so they had the place for them. Walking out of the room, she walked around, looking at the different rooms the house held till she reached the living room.

Grabbing her guitar from his sister's room, she sat on a chair in a rather odd way. This was after all still someone else's house. Her guitar was matte black with sharp edges and a long dark neck. She held it like it was the most delicate object ever. She tunned it and her fingers grazed the strings as she strum lazily a song she came up with before completely changed the tune and started playing the solo from Bohemian Rhapsody.

"Dude that's sick!" A voice interrupted her, making her jump and yell. Tommy flinched before laughing loudly, holding onto the wall for support. She shook her head with a small smile on her face, flipping him off. He took a seat in front of her, calming down from his laughing fit and she continued strumming calmly.

"It would sound better if I had an amp." She said, not taking her eyes off of the strings. He hummed and looked at what she was playing, not knowing the piece she was playing.

"How long have you been playing?" He asked, more or less seriously. She looked at him and put her guitar to the side.

" When I was eleven I basically sold everything I found useless in the appartment, which was most of my dad's shit and saved up to get a guitar when I was around twelve. So around then." She replied and he nodded, trying to avoid asking about her dad. She looked at the coffee table in front her where Tommy had put his feet up and noticed band flyers and drum sticks.

"You play?" She motioned towards the drum sticks. He nodded and gasped slightly, grabbing one and twirling it in his fingers making her smirk.

"Yeah I play with this dude in this band- SHIT!" He yelled, standing up and running to her room, making Amber furrow her brows. He came back in the living room running worth his leather jacket in hand. He had changed in a band shirt and jeans .