Fifteen

The Labor

Luke had all of us gathered in the motel lobby. "Dr. Larson is probably going to want to search the motel again soon, and he'd have actually supplies to bust down the doors, so we'd probably better head out." Luke told us.

"We should go back to the ski lodge." Rebecca stated.

"Yeah, if no one is there. There are probably walkers there also." Luke said.

"There's a lot of us. We could take out the walkers if there's not too many." I stated.

"Yeah, you're right Clem. We may as well see. It'll take a couple hours to get back to the ski lodge though. Where even is it?" Luke questioned.

"It was in Sugar Mountain." Sarita replied. "We could probably find a map somewhere around here. It's a motel, wouldn't they have one?" She went behind the front desk and rummaged around a bit before pulling out a map. "See, here's one."

"Baby you are a life saver!" Kenny pulled her in for a kiss. I could tell that made Duck upset, but he didn't say anything. Kenny is finally happy again.

"I guess we're going to the ski lodge then." Luke finally made his decision. "There's a couple cars parked out front, I could Hotwire them if they don't have keys. We definitely wouldn't have enough room for all of us in the truck."

"Well, lets start packing the truck. I'll go get it." Carlos stated. Everyone grabbed two bags, except for me and Rebecca (I was holding the twins), and brought them outside. There were two bags left, so I decided I wouldn't listen to Nick and I'd help.

"Rebecca can you hold the twins so I can carry the bags?" I asked her.

"Sure, Clementine." She smiled and took the twins from me. I picked up the bags, and limped outside with Rebecca following me.

Nick saw me and ran over to me. "Thank you, Clem. You need to be careful with your leg, though." He took the bags from me and placed them in the back of the truck. "You, me, Luke, and the twins are going to be in the truck. Luke got a van to start up. He got lucky and found the keys to it in the back seat."

I nodded and took the twins from Rebecca. "Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem. I'd better get used to it now, I guess." She chuckled. She walked over to the van where Carlos called her over to, and he helped her in.

Nick placed the twins in the truck before picking me up and placing me in the back seat. "I wanna sit back here with you." I smiled and watched as he got in the back. The twins were on the left, Nick was in the middle, and I was on the right.

I swung my legs over on Nick's lap and smiled innocently. He chuckled and took my shoe off. He smirked, then started to tickle my foot.

"Nick—stop!" I said between laughter. He moved up my body, and started to tickle my legs. He moved his hand up my thigh, licking his lips. I blushed and covered my eyes.

He looked beside him, seeing that the twins were fast asleep. He looked in the front seat at Luke, who was jamming to his cd he put in. Nick looked back at me, and stuffed his hand in my pants. He wiggled his fingers under my underwear, then started to touch me. I gasped and closed my eyes.

Nick covered my mouth, and looked back at Luke who was completely oblivious to what we were doing. Nick smirked and moved closer to me. He locked his other hand with mine and placed his lips on mine, while continuing to rub me. I moaned into his mouth as he licked my lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth to let him in.

Nick continued this for a couple more minutes before I felt myself tense up. My heart started to race, my eyebrows twitched, and my legs started to close. I moaned into his mouth as it lasted for about five seconds, then stopped. He pulled his hand out of my pants and pulled away from my lips before smirking at me. I had never felt anything like that before.