"Kuwama, bwing him inside, and show him all of our most important memories."

The blonde and brunette duo remained in their strange position, with Naruto's chakra arms buried in Hiruzen's spiky hair, their foreheads connected, and eyes peacefully closed.

The ANBU nearly cracked an entire hour later, having never seen a child so still... well, unless they were dead of course.

It took a painfully long hour, but the Third finally rose to his feet again, moving fluidly as if he hadn't been crouching for sixty minutes and thirty five seconds, staring down at Naruto with an unreadable expression.

"ANBU." Hiruzen intoned, causing his soldiers to stand at attention instinctively. "Leave immediately." He commanded. "No one gets in until I say so."

The silent soldiers had no choice but to disappear, leaving no trace as they flickered out in silence.

After they'd gone, the blonde and brunette duo stared into each other's eyes for a period of five whole minutes, speaking without uttering a word.

Suddenly, Hiruzen sighed, folding his hands behind his back before he looked out of his office's window, staring out over his village. He had taken the liberty of activating a silencing jutsu so that no one could spy on his office for as long as he desired.

"You realize there is no way for you to live here freely unless I hide your existence, which is impossible, because several people have seen you with Sakumo Hatake already."

Naruto shrugged, offering the wise kage a cheeky smile.

"Hiding isn't weally my style anyways."

The Third snorted, shaking his head slightly before he looked back at the blonde.

"You really are quite an unpredictable child, Naruto."

"So I've been told." She said, smirking slightly.

The Third snorted again, before sobering.

"Beyond that, I do want to help you, and I have no doubt that you knew I would." Hiruzen began, lips pursing slightly. "And though I want to aid you, I have a responsibility to this Konoha, and the present. I cannot be concerned with a fourth war when I have barely lead my people through the third."

"I know Jiji." Naruto said maturely. "I don't weally need you to do anythin'. I decided, that I just need you to watch my back while I step in to stop major events that will lead to the Fourth War."

Raising a dark brow, the Third smiled slightly. "Oh? And if you don't really need me to actively help you change things, then what do you need me for?"

"I need you to enwoll me in the ninja Academy." Naruto said, shrugging.

"Make up a lie and say I'm some orphan that got attached to 'Akumo and he couldn't turn me away. It'll be easy to slip in fake files to make me a citizen of Konowa. No one but a few hospital staff and the Hatakes knows I had only one arm up until now. And I know you can make it so that stays that way."

"Pretty high demands." Hiruzen said flatly. "Do you know how many laws you are asking me to break with just this?"

"It gets better." Naruto grinned, inwardly admitting that she was a menace for feeling glee at her Jiji's deadpan expression. "I need to know that when I leave this village for whatever reason, that I won't be getting into trouble, or be sus-pect-ed as a spy. That's how you'll be watchin' my back."

"Very well," Hiruzen said, face slightly grim. "I can at least do that much."

"Thanks Jiji." Naruto smiled, pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to convince The Third she was from the future.