'So basically, I've got all of my techniques, I just can't use them because my body has no muscle to withstand the power.' Naruto uttered flatly.

'Yes, so that means...'

'Got it. Train like my life and everyone else's depends on it.' The blonde finished.

'Which it does.' The fox reminded. 'Also, in this body, your reserves are much smaller. It is still a lot for someone your age, but I do not recommend long periods of sage mode. Or any at all. Your war techniques will cause you to overload and die.'

'Crap, that doesn't sound fun.' Naruto inwardly winced. 'This sucks! My chakra network shrunk?'

'Yes. It will take rigorous training like originally to reach your previous inhuman levels.'

Naruto tried not to preen, knowing if a Bijuu admitted to one being powerful, they really were powerful.

'So, how am I gonna do that?' Naruto asked, and then, 'I can feel it... ANBU eyes watching me at every turn...'

'Wait until your are deemed truly trustworthy to train more seriously.' The fox suggested. 'And perhaps you should tell someone the truth of your appearance in this period. Someone you know you can trust.'

'Wait,' Naruto deadpanned. 'You say that as if I have time for that. Zetsu is manipulating the lands and Madara as we speak.'

'Why do you think I suggested you tell someone?' Kurama huffed. 'It will grant you the excuse later to leave and train more seriously. An increase in skills could easily be explained away by you spending time with someone already powerful. Also, this saves you from a visit to Ibiki's predecessor.'

Naruto withheld a wince. 'Touché.'

'Fool.' Kurama snorted.

Naruto smiled, and tugged slightly at Sakumo's hand. The silver haired Hatake looked down at the tiny blonde, eyes and lips tilting kindly. "Yes sweetheart?"

'Damnit I wish he would stop calling me that. I'm a man 'ttebayo!'

'Not anymore.' Kurama grinned. 'You're a cute little doe eyed girl.'

Kurama ignored their connection, before he was subjected to an atrocious explosion of profanity.

Outwardly, Naruto grinned, showing off the left missing front tooth in her mouth. The blonde would never know Sakumo flushed because of her utter adorableness.

"I neber asked, but, what's your name mister?"

"Sakumo Hatake." He smiled, the mask he wore around his face on missions absent.

'Kakashi-sensei has his dad's eyes.' Naruto noted absently.

"'Akumo." Naruto repeated, her nose wrinkling in distaste at how badly she butchered the poor man's name.

The silver haired man chuckled, earning amused looks from the people shuffling by, and shop keepers posted outside their establishments.

"It's okay sweetheart, you'll get it."

"No!" Naruto pouted, to her inner horror. "Not "weetheart". Nawuto. Na-wu-to."

"Aw," Sakumo cooed, sweeping the little blonde into his arms. "Your so sweet and cute I just can't help myself!"

Naruto's face fell at being called "cute", and being so easily lifted. As if... as if she were a child!

'You are a child.' Kurama deadpanned. 'And you better get used to it, because you're stuck like this. You can't even control your emotions properly! Not that you ever really could...' He mumbled towards the end.