Chapter 15 - Past reveals

Start from the beginning

"This girl ..has no sense " Adi said.

"This guy ...is clearly a flirt " Avni said.

"Wow..I won't mind that too baby" Albert winked at Aditya.

"This girl...is hell of a cry baby..always stuck in a problem.." Adi said.

"This guy is annoying af but always helps me in my problems." Avni said.

"Wow..I like it" Albert grinned at Aditya.

"wait..Do you like Aditya?" Avni asked Albert.

"woooh.." *pomp pomp pomp* Albert honked three times and looked at Aditya.
Avni looked at Aditya while holding her smile "Well this journey is going to be so interesting" Aditya rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief .
While driving on the way,Aditya could hear what was on Avni's mind.
Sometimes she was thinking about herself sometimes about her sister maria..One time she even thought about Lululu and Aditya chuckled.Then he caught her thinking about Aditya . She was thinking about this situation with Aditya.
Albert were looking at him.Aditya kept glancing at Avni in rear mirror.
"So how do you guys met?online dating ?" Albert asked.
"What ?No we are not dating each other.." Avni said .
"oohh...but you guys look so much in love " Albert said.
Avni looked confused while Aditya tried to change subject.
"You are also going to kolkata right Albie"
"Yes baby" Albert smiled at him.
"good good" Adi nodded his head.
"you don't mind if I ask you why?" Avni asked
"no no I don't mind..I live in Kolkata..it's my hometown.I don't have anyone by my side.My family left me , actually kicked me out when I told them about my discovery of being gay.I was all homeless and one mother like lady gave me shelter .She was all living alone ,so she was like very kind towards me.but in few days ,she died."
Avni felt sad .She could relate to Albert's feelings .While Aditya was restlessly looking at Avni.Thin lines appeared on his temple.He again tried to change the topic.
"Then what were doing this way"Aditya asked him
"Oh I actually started farming ..whatever I grow in my farms,tomato's,potato's,fruits..I deliver them to all orphanage in Kolkata.I can't tell you in words How much I feel good doing this.You know when you get help you think good about others but when you help others you feel good in your heart.I feel joy by helping others .It has became the purpose of my life" Albert smiled while driving.
"Whats your purpose of life ? Avni and Aditya baby?"

Avni smiled while thinking.
"I am still finding myself.You can think ,I'm on my way "

Aditya smiled at her.
"My purpose is to spread love everywhere."

"awwwwwe" Albie cooed.
Soon they entered in the city of Kolkata.
"So tell me where would I drop you both ?"
Avni and Aditya looked at each other.
Where to get down now?
They don't know anyone here.
"Don't tell me you both ..you both are thieves of what?"

"no no.. actually we came here finding someone ,I've the address ..look at this.."
Avni shown Albert the address.
Albert read it and his eyes widened.He suddenly haults his mini truck.
"Jesus Christ..Are you.. .are you Avni Matthew ?? " He looked back at Avni in a shock.Avni nodded looking at him confusingly.
"and you are here for Sister Maria right?"
"YES" Aditya and Avni shouted at same time.
"Well,well let me tell you right now,it is where I live and you both are my guests.So I've to tell you a lot ..welcome to Kolkata."Albert said with a happy face and drives towards his home.

~~

Albert stopped his mini truck infront of his house.He got down and ran towards the gate.He opened it and again ran to his mini truck.He drives inside the house.Then he parked his truck in the garage.Both Avni and Aditya got down from his truck.Avni felt excited and nervous as she was finally going to meet her sister maria.Aditya looked at her intently.
Albert walked ahead and opened the door of his house.
"Welcome to the house"
Albert went inside .Avni stopped outside .Aditya held her hand and both stepped inside the house
She looked around the house.Her eyes was craving to see sister maria .Albert offered them glass of water.Aditya looked calm and smiled calmly looking around the house.He felt the good vibes.
"First get freshen up ..Washroom is there " Albert said.