Three

Rikki, C. C., Bret, & I all stumble into the tour bus after a concert and an after party with the other bands Poison is touring with, tired from the long night. Rikki goes right to his bunk, falling onto the bed, and falls asleep almost instantly, not even bothering to take his shoes off first. C. C. doesn't even make it to his bunk, and passes out on the couch near the front of the bus.
I laugh at how exhausted our friends are. "Some night, huh?" Bret says, smiling, his eyes glistening as he leans up against the wall next to his bunk.
I smirk, "It's not over yet." I throw my arms round his neck, my lips crashing into his. He pick me up, lays me down in his bunk, then gets on top of me, kissing along my neck and chest. I close the curtain.

The next morning, I wake up naked, barely covered by Bret's bed sheets, his arm round my waist, my naked back facing the curtain and the rest of the bus. He smiles when he sees that I'm awake.
"Good morning, beautiful." He says quietly.
I blush, smiling back at him, "It is, isn't it?" I ask.
I caress his face in my hand, bringing my lips to his in a soft kiss.
The curtain is flung open very quickly, startling us both.
"Bret wake up! We're getting-" C. C. stops when he sees Bret and I naked in the bed, Bret pulls me close, holding me tightly. "Breakfast." C. C. says, looking very embarrassed.
"Dude! What the hell?!" Bret exclaims, grabbing the duvet and covering me up with it.
"I am so sorry!" C. C. apologizes, averting his gaze.
"It's okay, you couldn't have known." I say, eyeing Bret. "We'll be in in a couple minutes."
Bret turns to leave, "Alright, see you in there." He says as he gets off the bus, the door closing behind him.
I groan, covering my face with my hands. "I can't believe that just happened." I say, looking up at Bret. He looks at me and starts laughing. "Me neither." I laugh too, shaking my head in disbelief. He kisses my forehead, "Let's get dressed and get some breakfast." He says.
We get dressed and get off the bus and into the diner, joining our friends at a booth near a window.