Two

I wake up and get out of bed slowly so I don't wake up Bret. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I dry my face off with a hand towel, moisturize my face, and step out of the bathroom. I decide to get dressed, and start rummaging through my suitcase. I hear Bret get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I put on some acid wash jeans and scrunchy socks. Before I can change my shirt, I feel Bret's hands on my waist. I can feel him smile as he kisses along my neck and jawline. I turn around to face him.
"Good morning." I say, smiling goofily.
He smirks, "The best." He says, and I rise to my tiptoes to kiss his lips; my arms loop around his neck and my hands find their way to his hair. His hands still on my waist, he pulls me closer so that our bodies are pressed against each other. His hands slide under the hem of my shirt, resting on the small of my back for a bit before moving upward, and cupping my breasts. I moan into the kiss, tugging his hair, causing him to moan as well. My hands make their way under his shirt, to his chest. I tug at his shirt and we part for a moment as he swiftly takes it off, tossing it somewhere behind him. Not breaking eye contact, he lifts me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around him. He presses me up against the wall, near the door, holding onto my thighs. Still a bit breathless, I reconnect our lips in a passionate kiss, my hands caressing his face.
We're startled by a knock on the door. He sets me back down, and I look through the peephole in the door and see C. C. I open the door and greet the guitarist.
"Hey Scar, Rikki and I were about to go get some breakfast, there's a diner down the road." He says, then stops when he sees Bret, clad only in his boxers.
"Sounds good, just give me a sec." I say.
"Oh, did I interrupt? Sorry guys, I didn't realize-" C. C. apologizes.
"Don't worry man, 's alright." Bret tells him.
"It's fine, C. C." I tell him, "Come in, we're almost ready."
I gesture for him to come in and he does, closing the door behind him. Bret has already put on a pair of black jeans, and I grab a bra and head into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I put it on, and step out of the bathroom, Bret finds his shirt, picks it up off the floor and puts it on. I put on my tennis shoes and grab a flannel, my purse, and the room key. "Ready?" I ask as I put the room key in my purse.
"Yeah, let's go." Bret says, taking my hand in his, lacing our fingers together.
"Where's Rikki?" I ask C. C. as we walk downstairs to the lobby.
"I think he's waiting in the lobby." He says.
Sure enough, we spot Rikki leaning against a wall, eating a blueberry muffin. "About time!" He exclaims, "Luckily I got here right as they were cleaning up breakfast and got this muffin. What took so long?" He finishes off the muffin and we walk out the front doors.
"It didn't take that long!" I laugh, "Bret just had to get dressed, you know how he likes to sleep in." I tell him.
Rikki smirks, "Yeah, okay." He says.