Epilogue

Come with Epilogue ❤ Hope you all will like it ❤

After  week!

( Many things happened after Laksh 's death,  Sanskar make Roshni and her husband unite finding him in their home itself. Laksh kidnapped him in his room. Sanskar find out him and Roshni and her husband united happily.

Anupurna became mad because of Laksh 's death . She shifted to Mental hospital,  Swara 's injuries recovered now she is fine).

In Hall!

Sanskar called everyone. All family members comes in hall. Swara is standing beside Sanskar.

Sanskar : (to all) I called you all to announce my decision. Me and Swara decide something for our future. ( make everyone confused).

Durga : what Sanskar? What you have decided?

Sanskar : (looks Swara then him and all) I have decided that I want to go with my family from kolkata. Me and Swara don't wanna live in kolkata.

All become shocked listening him.

Durga : why beta? Are you angry over us? I know whatever Laksh and Anupurna did with you both can't forget. But still I am asking forgiveness from you both. (Joint hand).

Sanskar : (stop him immediately) No bade papa don't joint hand. It's not your mistake and we are not angry. We are leaving this city because this city didn't gave us any happiness. This city only gave pain to my Swara from childhood to now. ( looks at Swara emotionally who is looking at him in tears) this city gave many bad memories to my Swara now I want to start new life with my Swara in new city with new memories. So let us go.

Durga understand his words agree unwillingly for their happiness.

Sanskar : Papa,  Mom,  Maa are you agree with us? As without family we are nothing. We want you.

SujRam, Sharmistra happily accepted make SwaSan happy.

SwaSan went with SujRam,  Sharmistra,  Uttara to

In Banaras!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is standing near window looking at moon wearing top and track pant . Sanskar come out from washroom after changing into track pant and T-shirt see Swara who is looking at moon smile forward toward her.

He back hug her make her come into sense put his face on her shoulders.

Sanskar : ( smile) what happened Swara? What are you thinking?

Swara : ( while looking at moon) That I didn't trust you. I took you wrong. I misunderstood you. How i can think that you my Sanskar can force me. I don't deserve your forgiveness but still if possible please I am....

Sanskar : ( put palm on her mouth nod no) Don't you dare to say sorry Swara. You are not at fault. Whatever you did was correct at your place.

Swara : but whatever happened between us was mutual love making but I claimed our love making as forced sex.  I am very bad ( in tears).

Sanskar : Swara any girl would react like that only. Yes it was mutual love making between us. But you did everything in effect of drugs. When you open your eyes in morning you find me on you making love to you obviously you will took me wrong as according to you were about to confess your love to me but when you saw me on you making love to you. How you would react? Any girl would react like this only? Because you doesn't have knowledge about our love making.

And Swara one thing is above from this love,  trust everything and it is women 's dignity. For a women her dignity matters most. Whatever you did was natural reaction any one would react like this. Moreover You were possessed by Roshni 's talk.