Chapter 3

The girls around me screamed like banshees. I joined in. The place literally seems to be shaking, as if there was an earthquake.

  "Hi!! It's great to have you all here! We're going to do a quick concert and then you'll be sent to your rooms." Niall tells us. This is the best day ever! They perform songs from all their albums then we are escorted to our rooms. I get a room with Katy, which I am forever thankful for. I didn't want to get stuck in a room with some snobby girls that only got in because they got two things, money and Google.

 ~~~~

 The next morning I get a tour around the school with a group of girls who's rooms were in my hallway. They seemed nice enough when I talked to them in the elevator this morning.

  There was a girl names Brittany, who had a love for the beach, very much. Her room was covered in travel posters and seashells. Then there was this girl named Laurie. She loved bands, and I do mean any band. Her bands ranked from Fifth Harmony to Green Day. The third girl was Thalia. She had a love for books. Many of her books were about One Direction, but she had different varieties. The last girl I talked to was Becka. She was like me. She didn't really have a giant love, except for it being One Direction.

 We were taken around the school to meet some teachers. The boys were only there to help, they didn't teach the whole class. Imagine that! Harry Styles the English teacher!

  The tour ended with dinner. We had pork chops and tea, and a tiny cake for dessert. I sat with the girls in my tour group, and we talked about our home and families. By the time it was over, we had discussed everything about ourselves.  We went to our rooms and cleaned our rooms up a bit. Katy decided to go to bed early, so I went in the hall to call my mom. I caught a glimpse of someone walking down the side hallway, laughing a lot. The person turns to our hallway, and I realize who it is. Liam is walking, down our hallway. I hang up the phone right as my mom answers and jump in the room.

 "Katy!! KATY! Wake up." I yell and shake her.

  "What is it?" she moans.

  "Liam, IS IN OUR HALLWAY!!" I yell and shake her.

   "No, way!! How do I look?"

  "You've got a small case of bed hair." i say and hand her a brush. Someone knocks on the door and i squeal.

  "hurry up!" I yell and she finishes brushing her hair. "Get ready." I say and open the door.

  "Hey! How are you two very pretty girls doing?" Liam asks us. My eyes go wide and I look at Katy waiting for our response.

   "We're doing very well. How about you?" she says with her delicate voice.

 "I'm fine, thanks for asking. You're a lot nicer than some girls here. Most of them scream and slam the door." he says and we laugh.

  "I'm Samantha."

  "I'm Katy." we tell him.

  "Nice to meet you both. I've got to go now, thanks for not screaming" he says and hugs us good-bye.

  "Well that happened" I say to Katy.