A School For Only Directioners!!!!!

So there is this school, and finally it's not just a boring ordinary school! You get to sing (yes like High School Musical) and meet celebrities! But to get in you have to take a quiz. A fairly simple quiz. And then you get an ID!

To get in you have to be a.......... Directioner. What's a Directioner you may ask?!?!?!

It's simple: Directioner: Someone who loves and knows all about One Direction.

So this test you have to take. Well it's about One Direction. Things like when is their birthday and what's their favorite color and so on. People from around the globe comes to be in this school. It's in England.

You also get to listen to their songs at lunch over loud speakers and in the classrooms, and sometimes, if it's a really good day, you'll get to meet them! Yes them, and a bunch of other celebs to!

Lastly, for rewards, if you are extra good, you get to eat with them or hang with them all day!

So do you want to go to this school? Continue reading to learn more about the adventures there of a girl like you, who maybe, jusy maybe, will find her true love, and so much more. Trust me, you WON't regret it.

********************************************************************

So this my new story! How do you like it?!?! I won't to go there sooooooo badly. Oh how I wish it was real............... excuse me I was just dreaming for a sec. Well thanks for reading and remember to vote comment and follow!!!!!!!