Chapter 13: "I'm more than you can ever dream of!"

(AN: I saw Aladdin this past weekend and I loved this song so I just had to put it in this.)
............................................................................
As she pulled away from the ballroom, Isabelle could see her biological father protest against Brian and she could see her family being held captive. Her mind began to race on what she should do. She knew one thing......she wasn't going to let Brian win.

(Isabelle):
Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place
Better seen and not heard
But now that story is ending

(Pre-Chorus, Isabelle, as she broke free from Michael and shoved him away):
'Cause I cannot start to crumble
So, come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down

(Chorus, as Isabelle began to walk around the water fountain):
I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quite
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is that I won't go speechless
Speechless
Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

(Chorus, Isabelle as she walked into the ballroom with everyone frozen and stood in front of her biological father):
Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
And it echoes saying-

(Chorus, Isabelle as she walked around her family then faced Brian):
I won't be silenced
No, you will not see me tremble when you try it
All I know is that I won't go speechless
Speechless
'Cause I'll breathe when they try to suffocate me
Don't underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
All I know is that I won't go speechless
Speechless

Isabelle pulled her arm out of Michael's grip and kicked him in the gut, which caused him to groan in pain. She turned towards the ballroom and shouted, "Brian!! Brian!!" Brian turned to see the princess out of his right hand man's grip, making him furious. Isabelle stormed over to Brian and said to him, "I understand that you must feel anger and must want vengeance against us but you must understand that we had nothing to do with your wife or child's death." Brian turned to the princess and just rolled his eyes. He said to her, "You have no idea what it's like to be people like me." Isabelle stepped forward and replied, "Actually, I do. You gave me to another family and I experienced the life of normality. So, yes, I do know the life of normality. So, don't even go there. I'm more than you can ever dream of."

William stared in shock at his eldest daughter as she stood her ground with the man. She was only thirteen and was confronting her kidnapper. That must take a lot of guts for her to do that. He shared a look with his wife and saw his eldest daughter's bodyguard coming up from behind Brian, along with the rest of the palace guard as they came up from behind Brian's followers. He gave his eldest daughter's bodyguard a nod and the bodyguard jumped from behind Brian, placing his arms behind his back. Isabelle jumped back startled and felt her biological father's arms wrapped around her.