Truly, Madly, Deeply- Tom Holland x reader

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

Tom's eyes fluttered open gently, his gaze landing on you. You looked so peaceful, your eyes shut, your hair splayed out behind you. Your head rest on his chest, your arm wrapped around his torso as you slept soundly. He shifted slightly so he was laying across from you, keeping his gaze on you. He couldn't believe you were his, even after two years together. He felt like the luckiest person alive to be able to wake up next to you each morning. A whine escaped your lips as you shifted around, Tom's thumb rubbing patterns into your palm disrupting your peaceful state.

You looked up at him, seeing his chocolate brown eyes staring back down at you, a small smile on his lips. "What're you looking at?" You mumbled, cuddling closer to him. "You." He responded, kissing your forehead softly. "I look like a mess, Tommy." You whined. Tom didn't respond, only cupped your cheeks and pressed soft kisses to your lips. "Tommy," you breathed between kisses. "Tommy I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He kissed you softly one last time, bumping his nose against yours. "Don't care, baby."

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

After you brushed your teeth while Tom showered, you went down to the kitchen where Tom found you in sweats and one of his shirts, your hair in a messy bun. Your back was facing him, you were humming softly to the music playing through the speaker. The scent of pancakes filled the room and Tom knew this was what he wanted for the rest of his life. You, whether you were dressed up for a formal event or in sweatpants and a messy bun. He wanted to love you unconditionally forever. Walking over to you, he wrapped his arm around your waist while he turned the stove off. "Hey! I was making pancakes!" You pouted, making Tom chuckle.

Your eyes widened as he got down on one knee, pulling out a small velvet box. "Y/N, you have made me happier than I've ever been these past two years and I'm so truly, madly, deeply in love with you. Even when you insist you look like a mess, you are the most beautiful girl on the planet to me and there is no one I'd rather have by my side. So, Y/N, will you keep me truly, madly, deeply in love with you and marry me?"