Dangerous Territory- Mob!Tom x reader

You were always one to wander, to be curious. Which is how you ended up in your current situation, face to face with London's most feared mobster.

"I could kill you right now!" Tom growled, his face inches from yours. "Yeah, but you won't." You replied confidently, causing him to back up a bit and chuckle. "And why do you say that, love?" He asked, his hands placed on either side of your head, trapping you in your current position.

"I-I have information." You stammered, trying to keep up your confidence, though it was faltering. Tom chuckled again, this one sounding much darker and more sinister. "I won't tell you unless everyone else leaves." You voice getting stronger. Tom pushed off the wall, running his hand over his chin, silently signalling everyone else out. Once they were out, Tom locked the door. "It's just you and I, princess. Now what d'you have to tell me?" He asked, pacing around while you stood frozen.

Tom slammed his hands against the wall, making you jump. "You weren't lying to me, were you princess?" He hissed, his face once again inches from yours. "N-No." You whimpered. "Well then, tell me." He demanded. "I-I heard your men talking. They want to...overthrow you? I don't know if that's the right word, they just want you out of power." You rambled, playing with your hands. "I'm going to fucking kill them." He growled, before getting visibly angry, punching the wall next to your head, making you jump. You watched with wide eyes as he swore and paced around the room, eventually flipping a table. "You got family, love?" He breathed, his back to you. "Y-Yes, I mean no, I-they're not here with me they're back in the US where I'm-" You rambled, visibly shaking from Tom's outburst. "Good. You're staying with me. I could use someone like you." He insisted. "Wha-someone like me?" You gasped, slightly offended. "You're curious. I need that if I'm gonna get more information about what my men are planning." He shrugged. "Plus, you're oh so innocent, darling." He whispered against your cheek, making you blush uncontrollably. "Now c'mon, sweets. Let me give you a tour of your new home."