You kissed his lips, tired of hearing his rant. He was better off silent and with his thic juicy lips on yours.

"Stop-" - He pushed you away but you jumped on him, wrapping your legs and arms around him.

He answered back by holding you in place and bending over the table so you'd laid down with him on top. You continued to make out until you were both out of breath...

"You scared me so badly. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come on time." - He admited in a whisper.

"But you did." - You gave him a daring smile to which he bit his inner cheek, obviously pissed at your attitude.

"You've become bold kitten."

"No, just honest." - Your smile disappeared along with his anger as you two stared into each other's eyes.

Slowly, you went in for another kiss, a tender one this time. Gentle and savouring...

"Why-did you-want-to see-me?" - He asked between kisses before trailing a new path of soft pecks to your shin and ear.

"I want us to j-join forces..." - You contain a sweet little moan as he played with your sensitive spot.

"That's too bad then..." - He stopped his work to whisper in your ear - "I only care for obedient kittens, not dirty girls."

With that he gave a quick squeeze to your ass before straightening himself and smirking down at you.

"But I did enjoy the show." - He winked and turned around, leaving you hot and moist down there...

"W-W-What?! H-How-Law!" - You wanted to scream at him so you got up and ran after him.

You caught him and the two of you began a mock fight, like an old couple would, with you ending up trapped in his arms and almost being punished, if only the door hadn't been suddenly open...

"Oh, pardon me!" - A beautiful girl with brown silky hair held the handle of the open door - "I didn't know you were in here."

Taken by surprise, you and Law jumped far away from each other, with the color red spreading all over your faces and necks.

"W-We weren't-" - Law stopped you from giving out too much information.

"I-I just came to c-check on her."

"Ok good. I assume you're alright then, after that unfortunate incident you're very lucky to have doctor Law helping you." - She gave you a sweet smile but for reason you didn't buy it...

"Y-Yes, very lucky..." - You kept up with her charade.

Law scratched his troat, making the girl and you turn towrds him.

"______, this os Lami, my temporarily new secretary. She's here in place of my previous sick secretary and will be helping us in our new alliance." - He avoided your pointy stares while explaining.

"The more the merrier." - Those were the only words you could muster at the moment.

"Glad to hear that. Please excuse me ladies, I'll go rest in my room for now." - His half assed excuse clearly was ment for an easy escape.

"Good night, Law-kun." - Her smile annoyed you to no end.

"Sleep tight, don't let the monsters eat you." - You smiled with a deadly dark aura surrounding you.

"T-Thank you." - He said before escaping.

You were left alone with Lami but a few seconds later she also bid farewell and went to her room with a blank face, so now you had time for your original plan, hunt down Law...

You walked towards his room with heavy steps and didn't bother knocking before entering. Lucky for you he was in the middle of stripping and only had his pants half way on.

"So now were allies huh?" - Sarcasm dripped in your voice.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" - Law tried keeping a calm posture while taking the rest of his pants off, standing only on his boxers - "And I would appreciate if you knocked first."

"And I would appreciate if you didn't give me hope when you've got other woman around." - You stated bluntly shocking him.

Law's shock turned into a smug look complemented with his usual smirk taht melted your insides. He took a few steps towards you and held your cheeks in his hands with care.

"That's right. So what are you gonna do about it?" - His response drove you mad.

"I will do anything!" - You didn't mean it that way, but Law took it as he wanted...

"Oh my... really? Let's test that out..." - He walked to his bed and sat - "Strip."

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Strip with confidence

2 - Strip and cover yourself shyly

3 - Strip and lap dance

4 - Refuse and storm out

5 - Cry

6 - Slap him

7 - Go after that bitch

8 - Show your dominant side

9 - Play with yourself

10 - Ask more about that girl

A/N: I feel like this one will be fun xD Also, who is that woman? ;)

Edit: Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be Monet but Lami as described in appearance 😅 pls pretend this mistake never happenned!