Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Selena’s P.O.V.

“Do you think I should wear this pink girly dress or this blue flirty dress?” I asked holding each one up to my body.

“Neither, they both make you look like your 16.” Heather shook her head.

“I am 16.” I put them both back in the closet.

“Yeah, but you don’t won’t to look it.” Heather got up and walked over to my closet, “How about this?”

“Do you really think I should wear that to Ally’s party? I mean I don’t want to out stage her.” I walked over to Heather and took the dark blue pencil dress from her.

“I’m sure you won’t out-stage her. This will just keep Justin’s eyes were they belong; on you.”

I eyed the dress and smiled.

“Fine.” I gave in.

She clapped her hands and walked over to her stuff on my bed.

“Well I have to go. My mom’s going to be worried. Tell me how the party goes.”

“I will.”

She leaves and I look in the mirror holding the dress up to myself. I hope that Justin meant what he said when he said that he wanted to be with me. I really care about him and I can see myself falling for him but I don’t want to fall if he isn’t going to catch me.

I sighed and got ready for the party. Tonight was going to be the moment of truth.

*At the party*

“I’m glad that you invited me to this party. Thanks babe.” Justin kissed me on my cheek.

“You are my boyfriend and I want everyone to know it.” I smiled at him.

“I’ll shout it to the world.” He said pulling me into a hug.

I blushed a little at this side of him; I loved when he was romantic. It was a corny line but I’m glad he said it.

“Justin?!” One of his team mates called him across the room.

“I’ll catch up to you later babe.” He said kissing my forehead and heading over to his friends.

And then there was just me. I walked over to the open bar and ordered a drink. One way or another, this was going to be a long night.

“Hey; I didn’t expect to see you here.” I turned around and saw Zayn.

I gulped down my drink and raised my glass to him, “Me either.”

“So why are you here?” he took a seat next to me.

“I’m testing my boyfriend. I want to see if he really wants to be with me; if he wants to he won’t flirt with Ally but if he doesn’t want to he will flirt with Ally.”

“Testing your boyfriend the day that he asked you to be his girlfriend…” he chuckled, “That’s one for the books.”

“Well I don’t see any other way to make sure that it’s okay to fall for him.” I looked at the bartender, “Another one please.”

The bartender took my glass and went to refill my drink.

“I would have already given up.” Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

“Well I want this to work out. It isn’t every day that you find a guy that’s both attractive and has a great personality.” I said just as the bartender brought my drink.