BajanCanadian x Reader

*Your Pov*

You were in the middle of playing truth or dare with Team Crafted and Dark."Dark,I dare you to kiss Tyler!" You challenged her.Dark's expression was a poker face."Don't tell me you're scared,"You teased her as Dark stood up."FINE! I'LL DO IT GODAMNIT!"

She yelled as she went into the kitchen.

She put a potato in her mouth,took it out and gave it to Tyler.Tyler not knowing anything ate the potato."There,I did it!"Dark said as she sat down."Awww no Dayler?"Mitch cooed."I wouldn't say that if I were you,"Dark said as a smirk crept into her face."_______,truth or dare?"She said as she rubbed her hands in delight.

You were dumbfounded.You would normally choose truth but there was NO WAY you were going to spill your guts about a guy in a game."Um....Dare?"Dark smiled as you said that."I dare you to wear cat ears and a tail and do the nyan cat dance,"

Dark said.You sighed in relief as you did your dare.

~After Le Dare~

You tried to take the cat ears and tail but you couldn't."DARK!"You yelled as she came up the stairs,running."Whut?"She gave you a blank look as she went downstairs again."Hey ______~"A voice purred.

You turned around and saw Mitch smiling at you."I did it,not Dark.You look kinda cute when you're a cat,"He said as he gave you one of his cute smiles.He lifted your chin up and looked into your (E/C) eyes.As he and you leaned in,your lips met.His lips were soft and sweet.You wanted to stay like this forever but you couldn't.But,you kissed back.All of a sudden,a flash of light caused you two to part."SCRAPBOOKOPPORTUNITY!"

Dark and Tyler yelled as they posted a picture of you two on Twitter.You chuckled as you buried your head into his chest.

"I love you,_____."

"I love you too,Mitch,"