He stood in front of his sister's room and knocked lightly. After a few seconds of silence, he heard Elena's voice telling him to come in and he opened the door.

"Were you sleeping?" He asked barely being able to see, with the lamp on her nightstand being the only light on.

"No." She said quickly with her back to him

"I'm going home now." He said from the door.

Elena nodded slowly, not turning to face him. "Bye."

He let out a heavy sigh pinching the bridge of his nose. "What? You're mad because you're embarrassed."

"You tried to embarrass me." She said again with the same quiet voice.

"I'm sorry." He said in an annoyed tone, only to be met with silence again.

So annoying. He thought glaring at her back.

"You embarrassed me in front of him." She said and her voice cracked toward the end. She sniffed moving her hand to her face. "I didn't even want to go down for dinner, but Vicky convinced me and you just tried to embarrass me the whole time." She said crying even more.

He liked messing with her a lot, but the moment she cried it was over. She could be too sensitive sometimes and would over nothing, but still, that was a line he didn't line to cross.

"Look. Stop crying. I told you I was sorry, okay?" He said obviously agitated.

She sniffed again not answering and he groaned lowly walking to the other side of her bed.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." He said feeling his heart clench even more. "At least not with Lombardi." He added laying on the other side.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and nodded, as he laid on his side facing her.

"Forgive me?"

"Okay." She nodded pointing a finger at him. "Don't do it again."

He mumbled incoherent words under his breath, then stayed silent.

"Why do you see in that jackass anyways?"

"Don't call him that." She hissed narrowing her eyes at him. "When you fall in love, you'll be able to give an opinion."

"Love?" He scoffed. "What the hell do you know about that? You're too young for that."

She rolled her eyes looking over his shoulder at her balcony door. "We're the same age, dumbass."

"I was born first, knucklehead."

"Whatever." She yawned loudly. "I'm sure I'll find love before you anyways."

"Not even going to debate on that." He said as she yawned again. "You better not make the wrong choice when it comes."

"Even if I do, you're going to beat him up for me." She smiled opening her hand.

He sighed placing his hand on hers. "You bet I will."

She nodded and smiled brightly. "Same goes for me. Any women who messes with you will lose their heads."

"Thank you." He chuckled.

She tightened her grip on his hand trying to let sleep find her. She had moved back in here, to give Victoria and her mom the space they needed. She knew she would have to stay here either way because Jason and Victoria would be getting married soon.

"I'm gonna head home. Goodnight." Sebastian said sitting up and getting off the bed.

He got off the bed and walked toward the door.