Chapter 5

Hey guys, please help get my stories popular and stuff! :D  I will do dedications or whatever, or Ill put you in the stories :D xx

-------------------------

"Guys, I don't think I can do this." I said, trying to stand up in my skates.  All the others were already up and skating around.  

"Yes you can!  Here, i'll help you up." Niall said, holding out his hands.  I pulled myself up, trying to keep my balance.  What if the ice broke?  What if someone fell?  I don't know, ice skating seems a bit sketchy to me.  

"I have no idea how to do this."  I said, standing in one place laughing.  Little kids were passing me, well flying by me.  It made me feel ashamed.  

"Here, just hold on to my hands."  Louis said, getting in front of me and holding his hands out behind him.  I grabbed them and slowly started to skate.  I then tripped, and flew into Louis back, making us both fall down.  I landed straight on top of him, our faces being inches away.  

"I'm so sorry! I-i accidently tripped an-"  Louis cut me off by his laughter.  

"It's fine!  You're learning, we can fall as many times as you want love."  He said.  We then realized that we were just laying in the middle of the ice rink.  It was just so... comfortable?  I just stared into his eyes, man did he have some beautiful eyes.  Wait, what am I doing?  I need to get off of him!

"Sorry."  I said again, trying to get up.  I shifted my weight onto the ice rink, sitting down.  Louis had now gotten up, holding his hand out for me to get up. I grabbed onto his hand, letting him pull me up.  Once we were back on our feet, I latched our arms together, no way i'm falling again.  How embarassing. 

"You guys are slooooowww!"  Harry said, flying past us.  I heard him laugh. 

"I'm not good at this."  I said, looking down at my skates, watching every little move I made.  It was really cold too, I could see cold air coming out of Louis's mouth when he talked. 

"It takes practice, we can take a break."  He said assuringly.  I nodded and he pulled me to the exit of the rink.  We sat on the bench, watching the other lads skate, they were so good. 

"How do you guys know how to skate so good?"  I asked, I really was curious.  They skated like professionals..

"A couple of months ago we did a concert here, and we had to be on skates so they taught us how to skate really well."  He said, rubbing his hands together.  I can tell he was cold. I nodded. 

"You're so cold."  I said, laughing and pointing to his shaking body.  I guess he wasn't really dressed for this occasion, unlike me.  He just had on a beanie, scarf, jeans, and a jacket.  Not a thick jacket though, just average.  But me, I was wearing gloves, a scarf, a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, and a Northface over it, so I was pretty warm. 

"My hands are just cold."  He said, putting his hands in his pockets.  I took my gloves off and handed them to him. 

"Here."  I said, putting them in his lap. 

"No, I want you to be warm!"  He said, trying to give them back to me.  I rejected the offer, and made him put them on. 

"They're way to small, look!"  He said, laughing.  The gloves didn't even reach his wrists. 

"Whoops."  I said, taking them back.  "Sorry."

"It's alright, here."  He said, then he put my gloves back on me, then put his hands with mine. 

"Just keep your hands on my hands, to keep them warm."  He said, winking.  I smiled and did what was told. 

~*~

"Thanks guys for the fun day, i'll see you soon!"  I said, waving while getting into my Impala.  I was now leaving the boys house and it was around seven at night. I turned on the radio, and of course "Live while we're young"  is playing.  I start dancing and singing really loud, putting my window down.  The peoples reactions are hilarious. 

Microwaveable macaroni or speghetti?  Hmmm.  I think i'll go with the speghetti.  I place the box into my microwave, and now I wait ten minutes.  As i'm sitting at my dining room table, my phone vibrates. 

From:  Louis :)

"Hello love, watcha up to? :)" 

"Waiting for my speghetti to be done, soo bored!"

"Watch tv!"

"I don't have a tv..."

"WHAT?!  I'm gonna have to get you one."

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am, and you're going to accept it because you love me :)"

"Errrrggg"

"Lets hangout tomorrow."

"Sure, when and where?"

" How about you come over at around 11, and us and the lads sit around and watch some films?" 

"Sounds good :)" 

Well that should be fun.  I'm now eating this delicious speghetti, and so excited for tomorrow. 

----------------------

Oooooohohhhhhhh someones getting flirty ;)

Vote, comment, and fan! :D