"Naruto, hand it over," Old lady Tsunade ordered, holding her hand out. As I threw it over to her, she quickly started inspecting it. "This is.." her eyes widened slightly.

"Shizune!" She called out, making Shizune stiffen from beside her.

"Y-Yes?"

"Let a Hyuga inspect this for a moment," she stated, holding the container out to her. "Tell me what they find out about it."

Hyuga..?

"Hai!" Shizune took the container, and quickly walked out, leaving us confused. "What was that for-ttebayo?" I asked out loud.

"Experimental reasons," Old lady Tsunade replied.

"Now, about the kidnapping of the Kazekage.. and the bird."

Ann's POV
"What're you gonna do?" I asked as I followed Konan down a dark hall. I don't even know where I am right now.

But I have a strange feeling that its Amegakure, judging from the rain I'm hearing. "Konan," I called out.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned, staying put in my spot. "To our leader," she replied, not turning to face me.

"..which one?" I asked.

Wow, I'm basically saying "Aye, I know you have two leaders- no three, if you include the actual Pein who is Nagato, so which one is gonna kill me first?"

"We only have one leader, and that is Pein," she responded, walking forward again. I followed but kept a distance from her.

Should I tell her..?

"Konan, are you going to kill me?"

"It's not my place to do that."

"Then, are you gonna turn me into a 'Pein'?" I asked, laughing slightly at the 'Pein' part.

"What?" She turned to face me. Even though her face remained emotionless, I could still see confusion on her features. "What do you mean by that?" She questioned.

A sigh escaped me. I thought of all the possible outcomes, and I figured all of them would lead to me being killed. Most likely so I would not reveal any information.

Welp.. why the hell not?

"You're an idiot."

Hell yeah.

Wait, what?

"I asked a question," Konan stated, frowning a bit. I paid her no mind, and placed my finger over my mouth, shushing her.

"Shhh... I can hear her," I whispered, closing my eyes as I placed my fingers on the side of my forehead.

Ariadne..?

"Ayeee!"

You're not Ariadne...

"Hell Nah! I am SO SO much better than that dog!"

Wait, who exactly are you?

"Call me BIG DADDY-"

"Silence, Ron."

Ariadne..?!

"Yes?"

You're back..?!

"Yes. And somehow, Ron is in here too."

Ron?

"That's me, hooligans!"

I heard Ariadne sigh in my head.

"This is Ron, Hughes' 'tailed beast'."

"I am the mighty flamingo!!"

What.

"It's true. He is a flamingo."

WHAT.

"How about focusing on what's in front of you first. We'll talk about this later."

Oookkay.

"False alarm!" I suddenly yelled, laughing a bit. "Turns out my tailed beast isn't gone! Just went on a vacation and wala! She came back with a friend!" I informed, a little too happily.

Konan remained emotionless. "I see.." she said. "Then, we can continue on with the extraction of the tailed beasts."

"Ohhh..." I sweated a bit. I knew for sure I was gonna have to go through that same process as before... but they might actually be able to get Ariadne out...

"..noo--OOOOOO!!" I yelped loudly, falling to my knees. There was a burning sensation on my shoulder. It was the same one from before...

How could I forget about Orochimaru's curse mark?!

"Okay; calm down! Let me just give you some chakra... Ron! Do something to distract her!"

"What?!"

"It hurts..!!" I yelled, gripping my shoulder as I closed my eyes shut. The pain was surprisingly starting to lessen, though it still felt as if my shoulder was being burnt and stabbed at the same time.

"Okay, okay! I got it!"

"CoUntRy BoYyyy~ I LoVe YoU--"

"How is that helping?!" I screamed, out loud. Konan backed up a bit, surprised by my sudden yelling.

"Oh sOrrY, I FEll AslEep wHiLe I was wAitIng on yOu to maKe mE a sAnDwicH--"

"Go back to sleep and STARVE."

Konan's POV
What's wrong with this child?

Her face contorted into many expressions, mostly containing pain and an expression that seemed like she wanted to laugh.

And also... that curse mark... it's probably from Orochimaru...

But.. she doesn't seem to be wanting to go to him for power, which she is supposed to...

Hm, what a strange child...

I should probably tell Tobi and Nagato about this...

Cliffhanger