Pumpkin time

(If you're not familiar with this watch this video here: https://youtu.be/sLvkcue3aRc or here https://youtu.be/_p-P6wPy5wQ)

Pastor tommy mcmurtry takes a long sigh, as he logs off his computer

Pastor tommy mcmurtry takes a long sigh, as he logs off his computer. He tries to forget the harsh words, and sits up straighter. He wipes the tears from his eyes, and slowly walks over to his 4ftx5ft framed picture of Jimmy Snow.

Running his hand over the smooth glass, he closes his eyes, and imagines a world where Jimmy, his precious pumpkin blossom belongs to him.

Suddenly, Tommy sees a blur of color in his peripheral vision. He spins around, and is left nose to nose with the most attractive vision of beauty he's ever seen.

Yellow, glowing eyes stare back at him. Tommy's knees get weak as he starts breathing heavily. It's a tall man, fully naked except for a pumpkin, where his head should be.

The sweaty pastor can deny his true feelings no longer... he's gay for pumpkins.

And this particular pumpkin... certainly is the LARGEST fruit he's ever seen.

(OK IT GETS NSFW HERE IF YOURE JUST HERE FOR CHILD APPROPRIATE GIGGLES LEAVE NOW PLEASE)

The pumpkin man tenderly brings his hands up to Tommy's reddening face, and embraces him in a passionate kiss. Tommy returns the kiss tenfold, and allows himself to be swept into a Godless land of pumpkins.

The pumpkin man slowly removes Tommy's tie, as Tommy gazes at his beautiful pumpkin face.

Tommy mcmurtry sinks to his knees, as the pumpkin man towers over him. It's gonna take a hell of a lot of praying to wash this sin away. Rather than worrying about that, Tommy shuts his eyes and opens his mouth

He gets that pumpkin spice latte, as it drips down his throat. A mouth full of pumpkin seeds is the least of his concern, because he spends the rest of the night getting positively SQUASHed.

Behind the detailed and colored picture of Mr. Atheist, a slight giggle can be heard. If only Tommy knew, behind that painting laid a secret room, where a very amused Jimmy Snow sat, with a newly live-streamed video, that would get him hours of content.