"So with the rouge coming in and attacking the small pack we need to be prepared." He said.

 " I agree we will talk strategies and how to keep everyone protected. We will also need more training for the packs." He said again. This shit is boring it was Alpha Ross, Crystal's dad and brother and Austin in the meeting. Crystal's dad and brother looked bored out of there bloody mind. Austin on the other hand was sending me glares from across the table. This kid needs to stop glaring before her loses and arm.

"Ok here what we'll do we wait for them to attack us if we do first they will seek revenge and will be blind by anger. Also is your pack is in need of training I will send my pack trainer over to you. This meeting will continue another to give a report of how things are going." I said and they got up. They all bow and left. I sat down to do my Alpha duties, signing checks, going over bills and creating new schedule for numerous about of things. Which is hard because it has to co join every one schedule.

A knock brought out of my thought. I look up to see my beautiful mate walking in. My mouth watered when I saw what she was wearing. My eyes trailed her as she came around my desk and then I said her long legs. She smile at me as I  pull her to sit on my lap.

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Hello love." I trail kisses down her neck while my hand is on her tight rubbing her exposed skin.

"So what are you doing?" She asked. 

ATTENTION ADULT CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alpha stuff." I kiss her mark and she shiver. She moans and arched her back. That's the sexiest sound I ever hear. She turned so that she was facing me and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were dark green which mean lust. I looked down at her lip then back at her eyes I guess she couldn't wait anymore so she connect her lips to mine.

She moans and the bulge in my pant grew. God what this woman does to me. She fought for dominance but I end up winning in the end. I slip my hand under her shirt and twist her nipples while she bite he lip and tug my hair. I made sure my door was locked using my power then lay her down on my desk. Our lips connect again and she starts to unbutton my shirt. I took me hands out of her shirt to pull her underwear oh goddess she wearing a thong. I slide my hand in her wet slit and cup her sex. She moans and I growl at the feel of her wetness.

"Lucas please." She begged.

"Please what?" I asked teasing her.

"Stop teasing me."She said and I smirked and insert my finger in her opening. She gasps and arches her back more and bit her lip.

"Let go of your lip. I want to hear you." I growled into her ears and she shiver.

I insert another finger and she gasp again I start pumping in and out of her while she scream my name and clawed my back and she climax. This happen at least six until I she couldn't take it anymore.

SCENE OVER

I smiled down at her and pick her up and teleport into our room. I layed her down and talk off her clothes and put on one of my shirts and dress her. I took off my pant and layed down with her. My beautiful mate.

"I love you." I said then drift off to sleep buy not before hearing.

"I love you too."

Crystal Pov

"I love you" He said. Did I love him? Of course I did.

"I love you too." I drift of to sleep but before I can I was pulled into a vision.

Vision 

I was walking in the forest looking for something but I didn't know what.I looked around and saw two hooded figure.I walked closer and a twig snap under me foot.There head snap in me direction by they looked right at me as if I wasn't there.

I need to know who it was so start walking towards the figures.

"We need to act quickly so I can get what's mine and you can get more territory." The person said it was a guy.

"You need to trust me that we will both get what we want." The other said.

"Sorry I don't trust rouges." The guy said.Another twig snap and the guys turned and look in the forest. I gasp and I saw how it was.

Right then the vision start to fade and i'm back into the room.

END OF VISION

I sat up instantly and so does Lucas, he look at me to confirm what I said and I nod my head at him. He let out a furious growl that would make anyone run for there life.

I guess things got a little complicated.

Hey guys its been along time since I've update and I hope you like this chapter.

Who do you think Crystal saw?

Comment 

Like 

Follow

Talia

Crystalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें