The Curse Of The Black Spot

Start from the beginning

Rory has taken the time to don a coat and tricorn hat, "Throw the gun down" She orders them, pointing her sword at them. Avery obeys, and she kicks it away, "The rest of you, on your knees"

 Avery obeys, and she kicks it away, "The rest of you, on your knees"

"Rory, what are you doing?" The Doctor asks her.

"Saving your life. Okay with that, are you?" Rory tells her sarcastically.

"Put down the sword. A sword could kill us all, girl" Avery warns her.

"Yeah, thanks. That is actually why I'm pointing it at you" Rory says before the rest of the sailors start a sword fight with her, using wooden staves, while Avery holds on to the Doctor. The sailors are terrified of getting even the smallest cut from Rory's blade. Rory runs up some steps then swings across on a rope, slashing at the sailor holding Andy as she goes.

Dancer gets a small cut, "You have killed me" He tells Rory.

"No way. It's just a cut" Rory tells him in disbelief. The black spot appears on the palm of Dancer, "What kind of rubbish pirates are you?"

"One drop, that's all it takes. One drop of blood and she'll rise out of the ocean" Avery tells them.

"Come on, I barely even scratched him. What are you all in such a huff about?" Rory makes another swing and is grabbed. She drops the cutlass and Andy grabs for it, cutting himself, "Ow!" the black spot appears on his palm.

"Uh, Doctor, what's happening to me?"

"She can smell the blood on your skin. She's marked you for death" Avery tells Andy before the Doctor can speak.

"She?" Andy asks.

"A demon, out there in the ocean" Avery nods to the sea.

"Okay. Groovy. So not just pirates today. We've managed to bagsy a ship where there's a demon popping in. Very efficient. I mean, if something's going to kill you, it's nice that it drops you a note to remind you" The Doctor says before the wordless singing starts.

"Quickly now, block out the sound" Boatswain warns everyone.

"What?" Andy asks confused.

"The creature. She charms all her victims with that song" Avery explains.

"Oh, great. So put my fingers in my ears, that's your plan? Doctor come on. Let's go. Let's get back to the uh, back to the uh" Andy gets cuts off as he starts to giggle with Dancer.

"The music. It's working on him. Look" Boatswain tells them, pointing at Andy who is flirting, well trying to flirt with Rory.

"You are so beautiful"

"What?" Rory asks confused by his behavior.

"I love your get up. That's great. You should dress as a pirate more often. Hey, hey, cuddle me, shipmate"

"Andy, stop"

"Everything is totally brilliant, isn't it? Look at these brilliant pirates. Look at their brilliant beards. I'd like a beard. I'm going to grow a beard" Andy rambles on to Rory.