"I'm so sorry Ni." I say shakily. "I shouldn't ditch you like that and we were having such a good time, so I'm really sorry." I stammer out, feeling guilty.

"Hey Lou, calm down it's fine. I know it's nothing personal. I should have known better, when I was walking out to get some food I saw the skank making her way into there." He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into a side hug.

"Still. I shouldn't of just left." I mumble.

"Honestly Lou, it's fine. But you've gotta tell me what happened!" He exclaims. "On my way back I saw Harry storming out. What was that all about?" He asks.

"I don't know Ni, I really don't." I sigh shakily. "I didn't see him until about 10 minutes ago. He stormed off upstairs." I mutter.

"Hm." Niall pulls back as he takes a look at me properly. I fidget under his stare. "You smell strongly of him and you're quieter than usual. What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing Ni, honestly I'm fine." I mutter, staring at my hands in my lap again.

"That's why he stormed off upstairs you know." He continues. "He's probably pissed off that you smell like Nathan."

"Yeah well, maybe he should make up his freaking mind on what he wants. I'm not a piece of arm candy he can pick and chose when he wants." I snap. "He can walk around with different girls on his arm for the last week, yet I spend one afternoon with an alpha and he thinks he owns me again?" I say heatedly, feeling myself become angry. "I'm so fed up of this Niall. I didn't come here to be someone's summer toy!" I exclaim pushing the blanket off of me and storming my way upstairs, slamming the door shut behind me.

I release a sob as I curl up in a ball on my bed. Today's events finally getting to me. My omega is begging me to seek comfort from my alpha next door, but my mind is set. I will not be his toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"Harry you have to sort your shit out." Liam says as soon as he enters my room.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I grunt as I flop myself down onto my bed.

"Yes, you do. You may be my alpha, but you are also my friend and I know when you are suffering. So get your shit together, stop messing about and apologise to Louis." He says sternly.

"I have nothing to apologise for." I growl out. But I feel my stomach swirl with guilt at the way I've been treating Louis. My small, precious little omega.

"Harry stop being obtuse!" Liam exclaims, beginning to get frustrated.

"I'm not!" I shout. "He's the one running off in Nathan's arms when its exactly what I told him not to do! He's the one reeking of that fucking wanker when he comes home." I shout furiously.

"Only because you've made him Harry!" Liam shouts back, surprising me a little bit.

"What?"

"He's so upset with the girls you've decided to start hanging around with, that he's trying to forget about you!" He exclaims in frustration.

"You're talking bollocks. You're only trying to save his arse." I grumble in distaste.

"No Harry." He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose. "Do you want to know how I found him this afternoon?" He asks, a concerned look on his face. My heart begins to race as I begin to worry.

"What?" I ask urgently, sitting up so I can see him properly.

"He was running away from Nathan. But a furious Nathan. I don't know what happened between them, I tried getting Louis to talk about it but he wouldn't. I'm concerned. His omega has gone through a lot these last couple of days H, I don't want him to drop. He's supposed to be on holiday for fuck sake, not having to deal with high school drama!" He explains.