6

I've never truly had a walk of shame, but I think I'd consider right now one. Two girls stood at the sinks of the bathroom looking plastered, not even giving Harry and I a second glance as we walked out of the door we'd entered just minutes earlier.

I look around cautiously before walking back into the club with my disheveled hair and feeling of extreme uncleanliness.

A few seconds later Harry has his hand on the small of my back, full out laughing over the loud music surrounding us. "What is so funny?" I ask him, still feeling self conscious over the fact that we just had sex in the bathroom and it would be easy for anyone to figure it out.

"This woman in the loo said her stall was shaking, and she found it quite confusing." He says, and I can't help but laugh until my cheeks hurt and tears brim my eyes.

"How did none of them realize what we were doing?" I ask while wiping my eyes, praying my makeup isn't smeared.

"They're probably all too fucked up like us, plus the music in there was on full blast." I didn't even realize there was music playing, evidence of just how messed up I am at the moment.

Damn Liam for bringing us to this Funky Buddha and putting irresistible alcohol in front of us. If a fun night out was what he wanted I sure as hell hope he got it, because mine has been completely erotic so far.

"I feel a headache coming on, we should probably drink more before the first round wears off." Harry warns, and I unfortunately have to agree with him.

Just like earlier I take his hand in mine and begin walking to the all too crowded bar. Luckily the male tending to belligerent patrons is not busy, immediately bringing is our round of drinks which go down easy.

"I have three things I want to do," Harry starts with a slurred speech, "dance, make out while dancing, or go back to the bathroom."

"Let's start out with dancing, and I think the bathroom experience should stay a one time thing." Harry pouts at that but still follows me out onto the dance floor, pulling me against him just like he had earlier.

The people around us are constantly knocking against us, but the alcohol in my bloodstream practically makes me numb to it all.

Harry and I didn't really get to have a clubbing experience until after the whole Nikolai ordeal, me finding out very late just how good of a dancer, at least one on one, he truly was. It was as if his hips had perfected the art of grinding themselves against another body in a taunting manner. His wet curls stuck to his forehead as the strobe lights flashed and music pounded, everything seeming to move in slow motion yet an exhilarating speed all at once.

It wasn't until three or four songs later that I realized Casey and Liam were latched onto each other on the couches across from where we danced, something they both probably desperately need after constantly doing the jobs of being amazing parents everyday.

"Hey," Harry says loudly over the music, "I fucking love you."

"I love you more." I say, already predicting what will come out of his mouth.

"Do not argue with me over this while I'm drunk please," Harry says with a bright grin before pressing a kiss to my forehead then a quick one to my mouth.

"Do you think we should get out of here?" I ask once he's pulled away, the feeling of a killer headache and very upset stomach already seeming to be a part of my near future.

"Yeah, we've got to find Lacey first though."

"Lacey?" I ask him, confused seeming as we don't know anybody by that name.