✨VII

Rose

I slam the door and growl loudly. "What does he think? He will be sultan!" I think out loud as I pace around the room. "He will never get my heart!" I roar as Dian whimper at the corner.

I soften my face and slowly walk to towards him. I scratch his head and he purr softly. "I am sorry," I apologize and he lick my cheek. "Aww thank you Dain," I smile and go to the balcony.

I sit at couch and sigh in exhaustion. "Today is a long day," I say to myself. The place of the street rat catches me eyes. I smirk and grab my disguise.

   I grab the rope up my bed and toss it to the balcony

I grab the rope up my bed and toss it to the balcony. Dain gives me a sad roar. "I will be back," I promise and slide down the rope. I land on the ground.

I look at Dain as he pull back the rope. "Good boy," I whisper. I cover my face and run towards the kitchen.It is the only way out of the maids. I easily slide outside the palace. I mental pat myself at the back.

I walk toward the way which I remember. I walk thru the guard like I am an ordinary person.

When I found the dead end, I smile in victory. I pull the rope and automatically the wooden stairs appears. I make my way toward the tower. I involuntarily smile as my heart beats fast.

As I arrive, I see no one. I furry my brow and begin to search. I go to the top and see no one. I search below the cloth, still nothing. I don't know why but my heart start to break apart. Involuntarily, tears start to fall.

"Where are you?" I irritably say as I begin to trash the place because of searching. I shout furiously as I throw my crown away. I sit down and let my tears fall freely. I sob as I hug my knees.

Why does the person I love always gone? Why is life so cruel to me? I haven't done anything wrong. I became a good sultana. I did my first wish for the my people to not go hungry. I sacrifice myself for the good of humanity.

But life is cruel. It took away my mom. They separate my from my father and sister. They take away Genie. They separate me from the first man I love. Why...

"Why?" I loudly scream on top of my lungs. I lean on the wall and shout my lungs out. When I feel tired, I close my eyes and wish for me to be engulf by the sand.

"Rose?" a familiar voice calls out. As I open my eyes, a familiar figure shine thru the moonlight. "Prince?" I ask wish it is the man I love.

Unfortunately, it was just Prince Ali. "Go away, I don't need you," I hiss at him. He lands on the floor and I glare at him. He slowly approach me. I cover my face to hide my disaster.

He take my hand away and smile at me, "You are beautiful princess." I smile unknowingly. Suddenly, something swoop inside.

What I see is unbelievable, the magic carpet. "Carpet?" I gasp and he automatically hugs me. "I miss you," I say as it pats my back. "Where is Genie?" I ask and he shakes his head.

I face Prince Ali and ask, "Where is Genie?" "Who is Genie?" he tries to hide. I huff and explain to him, "I am one of the previous master of the Genie. I know him. You don't have to worry about any trouble. I just want to see him."

"He is on my room. Ride on the carpet," he instructs as he hop on the carpet. I jump gracefully and he looks at me with awe. "Impreseed?" I tease and he tense up. I remember this scene with that cute street rat.

Carpet begins to fly on streets of Agrabah. I look at wonders of the marketplace at night. Colorful light, many vendors, dancing children. I love Agrabah.

Suddenly, carpet jumps which lead me to holding Ali's waist. I blush and quickly let him go. "It's okay princess," he teases and I blush even more. I hide my face in shyness. He suddenly grabs my chin and put the strand of my hair at my ears. "You look when you blush," he compliments. I realize there are many similarities of him and the mystery boy.

We are at the balcony of his rooms fastly. I see a familiar monkey. "Abu!" I call out and he chatters at me. He embraces me in his tiny monkey hands. "Where is he?" I ask and he screeches something I didn't know. I just smile and pet his head.

Something caught my black eyes, the lamp. I go near it and slowly approach it. I touch it and feel the memories flood . I grab it and look at Ali. I laugh mental when I see him holding his breath. "You can exhale now," I tease and he exhales.

I rub the lamp and automatically blue mist appears. "How's the ride kid? Didn't work?" he says happily as I stare at him, tearing up. He looks st me and his eyes also tears up. He opens his arms and whispers, "Come here Rosey." I run to his embrace and hug him tightly. "I miss you Geniely," I whisper and he kisses my forehead, "I miss you too Rosey."

I wipe my tears and face Prince Ali. "Ali, I am happy that you have given me the opportunity to see Genie again. I am very honored," I thank him and he smiles at me.

"But..." his smile disappears. "I already like someone," I tell him the truth. "Why?" he asks sadly as he begin to breakdown. "I am inlove with a street rat, a riffraf, a scoundrel, a vandal, a thief, a scandal," I admit for the very first time. "He makes me feel so free when I am with him. He never treated became I am Princess Rose. He treat me for who Princess Rose is," I smile as imagine him. Genie snaps his finger and the next thing I know...

My prince is in front of me.