Ch. 1- The Orphanage

Having family is great...

There might be brothers or sisters that will love and adore their little sibling, or look up to the older ones.

There may also be brothers or sisters that will be mean and violent (Katsuki), but deep down inside, they really care about you.

Their may be parents that will give you whatever you want.

Or there may be parents that will abuse you.

Unfortunately Y/N didn't get any of that. She's a girl that lived in an orphanage her whole life and apparently never got picked, she has no idea what it's like to have a family, up until one day...

"KATSUKI! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GO TO SCHOOL!"

"URRGHHH, IM COMING YA OLD HAG!"

A grumpy fourteen year old boy with spiky ash blond hair lazily stepped down the stairs.

"Hurry up, or else I'm leaving your ass here!" A woman with the same looks as the boy shouted.
"IM FUCKING COMING!!!"

"Bye Katsuki have a good day at school!"
Katsuki left without a word

The blond woman sighed.
Then looked at the passenger seat. "Masaru, Katsuki's attitude is getting worse, I've tried most of the things that should help, but none of them work." The man in the passenger seat known as Masaru looked deep in thought.

"We could get a pet... But then again, he'd probably kill it..."

What's one thing he can't kill...

.

A child.

"MASARU!!!" Mitsuki shouted, making the poor man jump.

"WHAT IF WE ADOPTED A CHILD. He could take care of her with us, and hopefully he'll get better!"

"Hmm... We could try that, you always wanted a daughter anyway right?"

And with that, both of the parents went to the orphanage to adopt a girl.

*At the orphanage*

There were so many children, some of them were playing while the rest were sitting down on the grass.

They all were adorable, their big doe eyes and a big smile.

"OMG, they are all so cute! Witch one do we pick?"

They both scanned the playground before one (h/c) girl caught their eyes.

A child had her foot stuck under the fence, and was crying.
" Help me I'm stuck!" The Little girl said.

Then the little (h/c) girl came rushing to the stuck child.

"Y/N to the rescue!" The (h/c) girl said, then got the girls foot out from under the fence.

" Thanks Y/N, you'll be an awesome hero!" The girl thanked.

"Shishishi, don't worry about it, I'll always come to help anybody in trouble!" The other girl, Y/N said proudly with a huge smile that can brighten anyone's day.

The Bakugou couple then turned to each other having the same thought.

'lets adopt her'

Then they both went up to her while she was sitting in a bench. Mitsuki sat next to you, you jumped a little at the action with a squeak.
"Oh I'm sorry! Did I scare you?"

You looked up to see two adults.

"Yeah... But it's fine!" You replied flashing a wide, close eyed smile.

'aww she's so cute!' they both thought.

"I saw what you did over there, you acted like a true hero" Masaru spoke up.

"Yep! When I get older, I wanna be a hero!" You said enthusiastickly.

They both smiled and spent the rest of the day with you.

"Oh my! It's 3 o'clock Katsuki must be home already." Mitsuki said as she looked at her watch.

"Aww. Your leaving already?" You pouted.

Then they both looked at you.

"Silly you! Do you really think we're leaving without you?"
Then she immediately brightened, "REALLY!?!"

"Yup!"

And with that they went to the receptionist,
"Would you like to change her name?"

"Ah no thank you, just change her last name to Bakugou."

The receptionist finished the papers and gave them to the couple.
Both of them smiled when they saw a certain child at the door.

Their daughter, Y/N Bakugou.

A/n

Phew ...... That was Alot. Anyways this is my first chapter. I hope you liked it,
if you did please comment or vote.
Thank you for reading my peeps

BYE!

-Lilly