Chapter 19.

Authors note: Thank you all of you for the overwhelming response to my story. As a first time writer it is very encouraging to read your comments and feedback. I want to thank my dear Teju SweetyTeja for her wonderful cover page she designed for me. Thanks again all of my followers and all my readers. I hope i never disappoint and My Pranushka craze continues.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
This chapter contains mature content, if not comfortable please do not read further.🙏🏻

Chapter 19.

Days passed as the love between Mahendra and Smriti grew. The day would start with them attending to their daily routines and the evenings were always spent on the beach, together, talking, strolling hand in hand, making future plans, laughing at silly jokes and kissing each other. A deep bond had formed between them. Although the nights were still spent separately.... The longing was growing in both of them. Sometimes Mahendra' s desires reached uncontrollable proportions, so much that he just wanted to break the door separating them and take his Smriti then and there. But he kept himself in check, he wanted the fullness of her response. He wanted to make it memorable for both of them. He knew Smriti would come willingly but the wait was killing him.

Smriti wasn't able to make up her mind, she was very new to this feeling. She still had bit of inhibitions.... She wanted to overcome them. It was almost a month they were married now. She was happy that Mahendra had agreed to wait for her. She wanted too... she wanted to give him all, her body mind and soul.

An idea struck her, she smiled inwardly....she would seduce him in her own sweet way. She devised a plan, " Mahendra Shetty... brace yourselves.... You are going to have a surprise of your lifetime".... She thought.

Next few days she got up early, got ready quickly and left home before Mahendra was awake. He used to call her as soon as he found she had left. She told him that she had some work in the school so she came early. She did go to the school, finished her work and went straight to her friend who was a known seamstress in Kumta. She had purchased a thin gossamer fabric saree which would cling to her body when worn. She requested her friend to stitch the most sexiest blouse for her and that too discreetly. Mahendra called up again to ask her whereabouts, she again told him that she was caught up in lot of work at school and would return late. She even skipped her date to the beach for few days. Mahendra waited for her, he thought of going to her school. This went on for few days, she returned late and just the friendly hi hello she used to go to sleep. Mahendra, at first thought she must be really having some important work.

Today the same way she left. This time she called him up to inform him that she was going to her friend's home to teach her some recipes and would have dinner there and come home late.

Mahendra was restless, he hadn't seen her the entire day, she had even skipped their date on the beach too. And now she was going to be late. He tried to keep himself busy all day. He went to the beach thinking about her, missing her. She had become his habit now, he couldn't think of a single day without her. He returned back to an empty house. The house helps too had retired to their homes and he was all alone now. He trudged his way up to his room, bored and dejected. It was getting hotter these days and sometimes there were power cuts at nights, the heat was unbearable. He removed his T-shirt and the power went off. He cursed under his breath.

Just then he heard a movement in the adjacent room. He swiftly went to the connecting door to open it only to find it locked from the other side. He knocked it loudly calling out to Smriti " Hey Smriti, you there ?