"I don't know what had happened to you, but I know for sure that there is some sort of screw loose upstairs! First, you brought a marine along with you, and second, you're now talking to some imaginary friends!" Kid listed out, as I shook my head. "Have you forgotten so soon what I had told you?" Hawkins interjected in for no reason, as Kid huffed. "I haven't, but it's still ridiculous to me!" He argued as I rose my brows. "What do you guys mean?" I asked as the two went hush-hush soon after, which just made me even more suspicious. 

"In this book, you're a princess of this very cool island!" Luffy explained to me, as everybody turned to him with looks of disapproval, as he just blinked at them in confusion. "What?" 

"Uh, yeah.... cool story, Luffy." I chuckled, guessing that this was probably another ploy made by Mary. Hey, I wouldn't put anything past that crazy loon. After meeting her horrid parents, it's easy to see where she gets her "charisma" from. 

"I can not believe that you are still wondering about that, (y/n)-yoi! It feels good to be in your thoughts." Marco chuckled, changing this bizarre subject, while a good chunk of the guys glared at him. Here we go again... 

"She also was wondering how old I was too, pinhead!" Rosi snapped back, which I didn't expect, as Marco seethed at him. "Who are you calling pinhead?" 

More banter had gone on from that point, before I heard someone that didn't belong here speak up. 

"I figured you were quite the charmer, miss (y/n), what with your grand inception. I truly am fascinated about what it is about you that entices so many." I heard a voice chuckle, as I felt my entire being just freeze up, but not in a bad way like many other times. Let's just say I was overwhelmed right now. 

It seems I wasn't the only one feeling this way, since practically everyone went to hold the same expression that I had upon seeing who it was that said such a thing. 

"U-uh... my personality?" I weakly said, wanting to punch myself for sounding so small. It was kind of hard not to, though, when you're encountering... THIS GUY!! 

"I figured that might play a role in it all. It is nice to finally meet you in person!" The man smiled at me, as I just felt like fainting. Is it possible to be overexposed to too much awesomeness? 

I think so. 

"You alright there? You are looking a little ill..." The male rose his brows, as Chopper went to check up on me again, before making me lay down. 

"What in the hell are you doing here?!" Kid growled out, glaring on with hostility, before a certain strawhatted dork went to let a surprised yelp, finally processing the situation, which just stunned everyone quiet. 

"SHANKS?!" 

Of course, a good portion of our coalition went to look at Luffy flabbergasted. "Wait a minute strawhat, you know red-haired Shanks?!" Kid asked in shock, as Luffy nodded with a grin. "Of course I know Shanks! He is the one who gave me this hat!" He chortled happily, looking more chirpier than I've ever seen him, which is a first. And just as naturally, a chorus of gasps were heard, as I rubbed my eyes, still not believing it! 

"You really did surprise me, Luffy. You have accomplished so much in such a little time frame!" The redhead smirked proudly, before he went to eye me, which made me tense up due to awesomeness overload again. 

"You too, little rookie. There is even a network of undercover reporters just devoted to capturing your latest moments!" He told me, as I hummed at that, before trying to wave it casually off. "W-well, I am not all that interesting! All of you guys treat me like I'm some empress of the world or something!" I giggled awkwardly, as Luffy then went to stand by me, before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. 

"You are looking at the future pirate king and queen, Shanks!" 

At hearing that, I fell off the chair I was laying on, going to fall flat on my back onto the sandy ground, as well as everyone else; Shanks included! 

"C-come again?!" Shanks gawked, which was understandable; what the heck did Luffy just say?! 

...Is this even Luffy?! 

"Guys, I don't think this is the real Luffy!" I waved my arms frantically, as Luffy pouted at me. "What are you talking about, (y/n)? I am the real Luffy!" He protested, as I shook my head. "No you're not! The Luffy we all know and love doesn't act like this!" I then looked at him with high suspicion. "First off, what is your favorite food?" I asked, as he grinned at the thought, looking on the verge of salivating. "Meat!" He replied as I rubbed my chin. No, that question might be too easy... 

"Do you have any siblings?" I questioned cautiously, as he folded his arms. "Don't be stupid, (y/n)! Ace and Sabo are my brothers!" He answered, as I couldn't help but still be highly skeptical. H-however, this would explain that little doll scene a few days back...

"Y-you're so funny at the worst of times, Luffy!" Sabo chuckled, as Ace nodded in agreement. "Yeah! You should know already that (y/n) has the hots for me!" He grinned, as a familiar argument went to break out... again. 

"I should watch myself, or I might just end up like them, too!" Shanks murmured with wide eyes, as I sighed exasperatedly. "I don't know how this even happens to begin with! I promise I didn't cast any spells on anyone, despite my nickname! This all just... happened!" 

"I can't believe these idiots would argue at a time like this... when we are literally in the presence of a freaken EMPEROR!" Nami shook her head, as I went to pick myself up from the sandy ground, before going to pat the sand that was sticking to me away from my body to the best of my ability. 

"Don't be stupid! I am going to become king of the pirates, and (y/n) is going to be my queen!" Luffy argued, as a few others went to vehemently disagree with him entirely, while others just disagreed on the part of me becoming his queen. 

'Unfreaken real right now... what am I? The it girl?' I shook my head, before going to lay back down on the beach chair that I was previously sitting in, before going to make myself comfortable. 

"You might as well get comfortable, Shanks, because their arguments can take a while... a lonnggg while..." I told the redhead, who was simply watching this whole fiasco go down as if he couldn't believe his eyes. I don't blame him since I still couldn't believe it either. Again, this would've never happened to me back on Earth, especially when it concerns a bunch of insanely attractive guys. 

Speaking of Earth... mom... dad... Dammit, why did my stupid brain have to think them up at this time? Ack, I need something... 

"I want a hug..." I murmured sadly to myself, just thinking aloud. 

However, it seemed that the guys heard my quiet words loud and clear because immediately after, I was tackled into a gigantic hugfest. I wasn't complaining since it felt nice, but now their next argument might be about "who hugged her better". 

Yes, an argument about hugs could and can happen between this lot. 

At least I am away from miss and mister psychopath, though, so that's a bonus. 

Let me just take in this hug and forget that little ordeal ever even happened...