"Why'd you leave in the first place?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I had to pee"

"Ohhh all of the sudden I start talking to a female you gotta go?" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes

"Aweee did, sweet little Kayonna get jealous?" I cooed and she rolled her eyes.

"Never she wasn't even that cute" she said and I shook my head.

"She wasn't even that cute" I mocked and she smacked her lips

"Nah but seriously what the fuck happened?" I asked and she started playing with her necklace.

"Amya just walked in the bathroom talking about she wanted her one, soon the big girls came in and we all ended up fighting" She explained and I rubbed my head.

"Thats yo fault for being impatient and walking off" I said getting out the car and she scrunched her face up following

"No it's your fault, if you can't keep ya hoes in check, thank you nigga next" she said going inside the house and I followed her into the living room and sat on the couch

"Who you getting attitude with?" I asked and bit the bottom of my lip.

I saw the effect I had on that ass so I got up and walked closer.

"Hello?" I asked standing directly in front of her.

"Yo-

Before she could finish my hand softly connected to her throat and I pushed her back into the wall.

Interrupting me the door bell rang. Kayonna pushed me back and looked out the window causing a small smile fo appear on her face as she ran to the door and opend it.

"COUSINNNNNN!" I heard a ghetto ass voice.

Oh hell nah it's time for me to dip. I grabbed my phone and started to walk out but the girl looked up stopping me.

Damn she looked just like Kayonna, fine as fuck.

The girl looked at Kayonna with her eyebrows raised and mouth dropped.

"Trey letting you have niggas around now?" She asked and Kayonna shook her head.

"Ahhhh you bad!" She said highfiving Kayonna then walked in.

Kayonna-

"Oh um Kash this is my big cousin Arianna or Ari, and Ari this is my friend Kash" I introduced.

Kash gave Ari a head nod before turning out.

"Text me" He said before leaving.

Ari isn't from here, she's from Florida, we were really close when we were little but after my parents died we drifted apart.

"What are you doing here?" I asked going up stairs and she followed with a suit case.

"Well Trey called me and told me to get you out the house to have a little fun since tomorrow is a bad day, I'll be here for two weeks" she said sitting her suit case down.

"Appreciate that but there really isn't anything to do here" I said and she chuckled.

"I did my research already boo, we're going to a party" she said sitting down and I quickly shook my head.

At that moment we heard the door downstairs open and close then in walked Trey

"Cousinnnn" he said opening his arms and they hugged

"Hey Trey Trey" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"What y'all got planned ?" Trey asked

"We're going to a party" Ari said causing Trey to snap his head her way.