t w o

see you soon by: coldplay

*song doesn't really relate to the chapter*

e f f i e

  harry and i are laid down, facing each other. a big grin is plastered on his face.

  "I don't think I've ever been this happy." i whisper, my smile mirroring his.

  "so getting married to me didn't make you happy?" harry lifts his right eyebrow.

  smacking his shoulder, i laugh. "you know what i mean, you idiot!"

  harry smirks at me, his hand moving up from his side to brush the fallen pieces of hair away from my eyes. "you know.." he trails off. "i can still do this."

  he flips me on my back and starts to tickle my sides, my eyes widening in surprise but then squinting together as i burst into laughter, wanting his tickling to stop.

  my breaths are heavy from laughing hard. "harry, please stop tickling me!"

  immediately harry stops, but his facial expression still hasn't changed from what it was a few minutes ago.

  "you know i'll support you through all of this, right?" he asks, eyes noticeably twinkling by the lights in our room.

  "i know, harry." i whisper softly.

  "now let's just hope i survive for the next nine months."

  i rolls my eyes and laugh. how is it possible to love him this much?

--------------------------
- I'm so sorry for how long it's taken to update! Homework has literally taken over my life. Plus I've recently gotten an idea for a teen fiction, and I really want to write it c:
I PROMISE TO HAVE A LONGER    CHAPTER NEXT UPDATE.

-I just recently noticed that I have 1.4k followers and 19k votes! Thank you all :)