Crush?

Amelia POV

She likes him...

She likes Zachary.

I kept looking at her love sick reaction until Zachary called out to me and I snapped out of it, looking at him

"Y-Yes?" I spoke

"You want chips or gummy's?" He asked in a soft tone

I told him I wanted gummy's  and he walks off to the kitchen to get the snacks for us, I quickly looked at Catalina and started to speak

"Chu wikes him?" That made Catalina stiff and she blushed immensely. Hehe she thinks I didn't notice, she didn't even look at him when he approached us.
I mean I find  it adorable she's crushing on Zachary since in my opinion he's definitely daddy material and Catalina needs someone than my daddies to truly love her and care for her.

Once Zachary approached us and gave us snacks, blankets and pillows for us to be comfortable, Catalina tried to talk to him but she was too shy,
I giggled quietly then suddenly an idea pop up in my wonderful mind, I grinned all evilly.

"Zachary, Ish okie chu spend time wif us? Pwetty Pwease?" I used my puppy eye technique so he can say yes, Zachary was definitely struggling if he should or not but in the end he sighed  in defeat.

I even told him to sit next to Catalina, it could be a good opportunity for her or Zachary to know each other more than just being acquaintances.
He obeyed my order and sat down next to her, then we started to watch a good tv show that made me and Catalina giggle a lot, in the corner of my eye I saw Zachary giving a small smile to Catalina which she didn't notice because she was too busy watching the show.

Seems like my plan is starting to work little by little

I saw Catalina getting sleepy and rested on Zachary's shoulder, I guess Zachary noticed it and let her rest on him so she can have a peaceful nap, I smiled and started to hope they could end up together later on in the future. I mean Catalina deserves someone and Zachary too, they deserve each other.

Then I started to get tired, I was struggling to be awake but i failed, falling into a slumber.

Zachary POV

I watched as the two girls took a nap beside me, I wanted to move but Catalina whimpered silently in her sleep, I could've woke her up so I stayed letting her sleep on me and I didn't mind.

I did nothing but stay there and continue to watch that silly show that made the girls giggle a lot, I got bored of it so I switch to a different channel and lowered the volume so it won't disturb the girls nap time.  I couldn't help but look at Catalina, it was strange that Damien and Jax let another girl stay here in this mansion unless it's a good reason.

I wonder if something happened to this pretty little girl that made her end up here because it's dangerous to be here not gonna lie. We are dangerous men and they don't know that about us.

We're fucked up in so many levels and if the girls knew what we are, they'll be afraid. They deserve to be somewhere else that is safer but where? In the world is evil.

Is either you join it or it gets rid of you.

Let's just hope the enemies don't know about them and use them against us, because if they do..we got plenty torture methods to try on them.

I was deep in thought until I realized Catalina rested her head on my lap it made me tensed up a bit but I shrug it off. I even stroked her hair gently and it made her smile in her sleep.

I observed them sleeping for an hour and they woke up, yawning and stretching. I heard Catalina squealed and I saw her expression, she was flustered. I guess she didn't notice she slept on me for an hour, I find it cute and hilarious.

But..the way she looked at me...No. She can't.

I'm just seeing things. Of course.

I saw Amelia dragging Catalina into the kitchen, trying to find some snacks but it's lunch time so they can't have snacks. I stood up and went to the kitchen, I ordered them to sit down and let me make them delicious food for them, i hear whispers and giggles.
I smiled at how they're getting along so well, being besties as how the women say. 

I made them delicious cheese burgers and French fries, it took me awhile and once I finished, I chuckled at their drooling expressions. They started to eat quickly and I was kinda stunned. They were definitely hungry.

I got a text from Jax, saying they're gonna be late and wants the girls to sleep early tonight. I replied to him with a "yes sir". When they finished, I grabbed their dishes and put them in the sink, I told them they can go ahead play upstairs in one of their rooms or be down here and they decided to play upstairs in Catalina's bedroom for awhile.

It kinda sucks i don't get to go on missions but same time I don't mind, it feels nice to relax and not get stressed about anything of what to do next that could probably loose your life for it.

I was browsing on my phone for awhile, wondering what the hell are the Lycan twins doing...