Chapter 9

=

"Can I copy yours? Please! Mina kept on insisting to go on a date with her. And how could I refuse! Please aren't you my buddy?!"

" Here," He sighed as he handed his notebook and momo immediately went to his table and copied everything. Momo purposely Change some of her answers to avoid the teacher's Nagging.

"Jeongyeon~," A girl with bangs said. "What are you doing tonight? Wanna hangout?" Jeongyeon turned around upon discovering Lisa

"Sorry, but do I know you?" Jeongyeon asks as it's his first time seeing Lisa. "Everyone knows me. I'm Lisa. Lalisa Manoban."

"Sorry, still no clue."

"God you dense. I just wanna ask you out on a da-"She was cut off by Jeongyeon plainly declining her offer.

"Sorry, I got work."

"After work?" She tried.

"Need to take care of someone."

"I'll come with you."

"Give up." 

"No."

"Give Up."

"Give me your number."

"*Number*"

"Thank and by the way. I'm Lisa I don't give up on someone. DaDdY~" Lisa said and walked away.

"Dude looks like your haircut suits you. After you got that haircut every girl is drooling after looking at the masterpiece in front of me" Momo said as He handed Jeongyeon's Notebook to him.

"I miss my hair..." Jeongyeon whine.

======

[Lunch]

"Nayeon did you tell Tzuyu the baby formula for Somi?" Jeongyeon asks Nayeon while they walked towards the cafeteria.

"Uh...I kinda forgot.hehehe..."

"How could you forget such important stuff." Jeongyeon scolded Nayeon. Jeonyeon took out his phone and texted Tzuyu

To: Baby Yotzu

Nayeon forgot to tell you but. The baby's formula is 2 scoops of milk, add a little more if you add too much water. Also, the diapers are in Nayeon's room. Change her Diapers every 2-3 hours.

Love, Jeonyeon

From: NoJamyeon

Jeongyeon put down his phone as they reach the cafeteria. As he opened the door Lisa suddenly grabbed him. "Oh DaDdY~ What are you doing with her? aren't you with m-" Nayeon cut Lisa off and grabbed Jeongyeon " For your information, I and Jeongyeon have a child." The whole cafeteria went quiet.

"EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" Everyone Yelled in confusion.

"Uh--Ah-Umm--Eerrrmm N-No we don't it's just my little sister."  Jeongyeon stuttered

"But Jeongyeon-" Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand and forcefully pull her out of the cafeteria.

"Nayeon. Why did you say such things?!"

"I'm Just telling the truth!"

"I know you're telling the truth. But don't take out some parts, It'll cause a misunderstanding."

"Arraso...."

======
Nayeon's POV
[6:30 P.M]

I'm at the treehouse playing with Somi until I forgot...
To change her diapers.